Reviews: ceruleeann

Location: France, Gender: Female,

Hostel & Pousada Casa Coco Verde

Jericoacoara, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay in Casa Coco Verde. It's one of the few hostels in Jericoacoara. Pros : the area is rather calm (no buggies passing by) and 10-minute walk from the beach. It doesn't take very long to feel like home. The rooms and the bathroom are clean. Angela is very friendly and always ready for partying! Cons : the common room (kitchen) is a dark and may need more confortable places to sit. Otherwise there is a big table outside and some hamacs (good when it's not raining)

• 17th May 2013

SugarCane Hostel

Pipa, Brazil

I loved my stay at Sugar Cane hostal. The place is friendly, so as Ricardo, the owner. He would help you if needed. The breakfast was OK, the cleaning was done everyday, we had towels. I loved the hamacs in front of our room, they were very cumfortable. There was a cupboard for the clothes. I didnt like the fact that we should pay for the Internet on the computer. I would also have wanted a space to wash my clothes. The hostal is cheap though and close to everything. Good job guys!!

• 12th May 2013

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

Galeria 13 is definitely a great place to stay. In the heart of Pelourinho, this hostel gathers nice and friendly people from all over the world. The staff was very nice, and there was always something to do at night (tours, concerts, etc). The breakfast is good and generous (one of the best I had), there were free caipirinhas in the afternoon (people get to socialize more). The dorm was so-so : smelly room, small bathroom and very crowded. The toilet would often have problems.

• 4th May 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel was one of the most professional I've seen. It's practical because it's near the bus station. The welcoming was great and helpful (although I arrive at 2 am). The rooms are clean and spacious, there are room for your belongings, two computers to access Internet, and a nice library. I never had to wait to take a shower. The breakfast was generous. Tours are also organized for who wants it. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 1st May 2013