Location: Switzerland, Gender: Male, Age: 26

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I loved the hostel, since it was close to an area I knew well of Berlin - Prenzlauerberg. It is close to a multitude of bars, restaurants, shops hardly imaginable! The hostel itself is very nice, staff is super friendly, rooms are nice, bathrooms are always spot clean, and the breakfast for 2€ is a deal! I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Very nice hostel that was being renewed while we were staying there. This led us to have several noises but also a brand new cool shower! Staff was very helpful in every matter, even if we wanted to organize a trip ourselves that they were offering as agency, so thanks!

It was a really nice time when you stay with us, Sorry about the noise during you stay, good news is we already complete all the renew job, Welcome to come back anytime if you visit Guilin again.

Extremely good hostel, great atmosphere both inside and outside the room, with a good common area that also is working as good and cheap restaurant! Moreover, they offer a good deal of tours, even though we managed most of the things ourselves... recommended!!!

• 3rd Jun 2013
  • Switzerland

A beautiful place right in the middle of the old town, in which we had a double room right in a secluded court outside of the good hostel bar, but very calm nevertheless! Room was a bit small, but still lovely, as te bathroom with giant window is! Recommended!!!

• 2nd Jun 2013

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

My first hostel in China, it was definitely a pleasan stay. Interesting people, good atmosphere and a cool bar in th hostel is a plus!

Khaosan Fukuoka Annex

Fukuoka City, Japan

What a great place! Completely new, it looks awesome and still with character. The dorm in capsule style is a plus, as I like to have my privacy! A good bar in the hostel is a plus, and it is relatively close to thr station!!! For surr recommended =)

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

Great place to stay, dorm is spacious even though the futons are a bit thin compared to other places... But the common area is nice, i could use the loundry for free and there is a cool terrace on which to chill out! The owner is a traveller, so it is nice to discuss things... and the girl working there is extremely knowledgable about the city since she is drawing a map with all the cool places to hang out!

Well, it's not that great compared to many hostels I've been but it was also cheaper so i guess it is still good value fot your money! The staff was so so, quite bored, and atmospherr was given only by the guests... good pooint is the manga collection =) very good location close to the station!!!

Typical khaosan, meaning really good hostel! They set the standard with good vibes, friendly staff and good facilities! Always a good choice =)

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

Hotel with a hostel feeling, my room was very small bu lt kind of "typical" in what you would expectfrom a cheap japanese hotel... worth trying out!!! And they rent bikes which is good =)

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Simply great!!! Everything is top notch, rooms in capsule style are perfect, showers the best in Japan, common area perfct with art books, good kitchen, new iMacs, good bar and draught beer! And free breakfast! The manager is really cute so what do you want more? She even helped me to get tickets for the geisha dances in Pontocho =)

Guest House Pongyi

Kanazawa, Japan

How not to love Pongy? Excellent location, great atmosphete and especially GREAT PEOPLE, which is the thing that always makes the difference! Thank you Pongy for the great time, and the food you mother cooked for us!!!

• 10th May 2013

Quality Hostel K's House Takayama

Hida Takayama, Japan

This was definitely one of the best hostel I've stayed in the last month regarding price/quality ratio. It looks like a very new 3 star hotel, but one of the good ones with character, ambiance and super friendly staff! I admit I was very surprised by the quality, the cleanliness and... everything. Definitely recommended!!!

• 9th May 2013
  • Switzerland

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying here. We also hope you had nice time in Takayama too. Please visit us again if you come back to Takayama!

Nikkorisou

Nikko, Japan

Very interesting place, loved the entry hall with wood pieces for the fire, very "wild". The atmosphere is great, exptremely cozy, and the beds are veeery comfy! Moreover, if you are planning to go see the temples in the morning, this hostel is just at the hill base where everything begins - careful only if you are walking uphill from the station with heavybackpack, the second time I would do it with the bus as it was recommended! Loved the place, really.

dear,Giacomo-san. Hello, Thank you for your comment! Have a good good days ;)

Very familiar hostel, the owner is such a nice guy (he even brought me to the station the day I left, and went buying sushi on a take away he knew with another guest). The dorm is a bit small but who cares, bathrooms are top notch. A bit far from the station, but close to the beach if it matters.

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

Good hostel in Asakusabashi, the dorm was fine except that climbing to the 2nd level bunk bed was kind of hard sometimes... lockers were fine, bathroom fine. Very nice common room underground, with TV and everything you need. Staff is absolutely friendly, young people that like to talk and share experiences! Recommended!

• 29th Apr 2013
  • Switzerland

Yeah... my first capsule hotel. It was definitely interesting, but it did not look very modern but rather oldish in its look. I mean who cares, but I am not sure I go back here if I wanted to try a capsule hotel again. Capsules are nevertheless comfortable, and there is a japanese bath upstair with a nice view over the city! I arrived at 11.30pm and as a capsule hotel should be, staff was there. English so so, but easy communication.

My first hostel in Japan and was a pleasure. Dorms are packed but still private, facilities are very good, staff super friendly, and the free breakfast is a super plus! I actually came back to tokyo for some matter and came back here, so it is the final prove that I recommend this place!

Nomads Westend

Sydney, Australia

Typical Nomads, good if with friends and partying, a bit less if you are there by yourself and looking for some calm. But would definitely go back if with some buddies... and the staff is super friendly! Good atmosphere!

Hi Giacomo, Great to hear from you and thanks for the feedback. It was lovely to meet you and we hope you enjoy the rest of your awesome travels. The Nomads Westend Team :-)

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Crank Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Nice place! the building is one of a kind, spaces are wide, staff is friendly and kitchen is huge! you have bar inhouse and climbing facility - definitely recommended!

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Fatima's Hostel

Easter Island, Chile

Very difficult to find if you are not picked up the first day. A bit far from the center but easily walkable, and the location "In the garden" is very interesting. Very spacious dormitory, kitchen is so-so... I have no idea how the other hostel on the island are, but this one was cheaper than anything else, and I did enjoying my staying! This says it all: good price for what you get!

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

Good hostel, very friendly and helpful staff! The bbq night was definitely a good one, and the location is perfectly close to the metro station but secluded enough to have good times outside the hostel drinking beer =)

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

Blue House I

Punta Arenas, Chile

I was not impressed by this place... staff was so-so, common area was ok but kitchen very poor!!! Toilets ok, but rooms lacked in personality and in general facilities. Location is not bad, but generally... I was not impressed.

La Posta Hostel and Apart

Ushuaia, Argentina

I loved La posta. I extended my staying for 2 weeks while waiting for a cruise to Antarctica to leave, so I basicalky becane family and felt that way... they treated me so nicely, helped me in everything, and the place itself is very charming! The atmoshpere is great, and i loved the sort of people that chose this hostel... moreover, being out of the city gives you the opportunity to take a walk to the seashore in 2 minutes, and i did it several times, felt great!!! I would absolutely recommend!

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse