Location: Hong Kong, Age: 24

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Really nice hoste, with friendly and helpful staffs. You may need a little walk up the hill to the hostel (but not more than 10 mins), overall I will recommend this.

• 12th Jun 2013

Studio Eleni

Mykonos, Greece

The staffs were very helpful and friendly, we felt so welcomed ever since we arrived at the port. The place is very close to everything, esp the bus station and the wind mills (anyhow, Mykonos is not really big). Good value of money and will recommend it.

• 10th Jun 2013

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

Really close to the metro station and friendly staff.

Hostal Oliver

Madrid, Spain

Centrally located and close to the metro station, however, the staffs aren't very good in English and encountered some difficulties when communicate.

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Really clean and new.

Astor Victoria

It's actually my 3rd times staying here, and I enjoy my stay everytime. Excellent location, 10 mins walk from train and coach station and 3 mins from tube. And really friendly staff.

Thankyou so much for leaving such a positive review. We are glad that you have had such an enjoyable time here at Astor Victoria and we hope to see you again next time you come to London

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It's probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Excellent location and really nice and clean room. The staffs are awesome as well, very friendly and 'energetic' . Don't miss the dinner nor the pub crawl, it's so much fun that you won't regret it. Will def. recommend others to stay here and you'll love it.

Andarilho Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Good location and really nice staff. But it's very cold at night.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location of this hostel is very convenient, right in the middle of the high street ( well, as it's named the high street hostel) and within 10 mins walk from the train station and other main tourist attractions. The staffs are really nice and helpful as well. Yet, it would definitely better if there's socket in the room, but not only in the corridor/common area.

• 1st Apr 2013

Equity Point London

• 1st Dec 2012

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is awesome! It's literally 3 mins walk from the metro station, and at the central point of most of the tourist sites, you can easily walk around. We have booked an ensuite room, and we were def. surprised by how spacious the room is, with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dinning room. The staffs are very nice and helpful as well. We are so satisfied with our stay in this hostel.

• 17th Nov 2012

Angels Backpack

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Great location! Less than 5 mins walk to the metro station and the night market. The staff was so nice and provided us with lots of tips around the city and really good recommendation for food!

• 30th Aug 2012

Astor Victoria

Hostel Merlin

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Good value for money with excellent location!

• 16th Apr 2012

The Lodge at Crystal Palace

The night staff is really nice. But the location is a quite far away from central london and the door of the shower tube in my room is broken.

Vickie, Thank you for your comments about the staff, I will pass this onto my team. I am sorry that you felt that location was far away but we try to be as clear as we can in our description of the location by stating that it is about 25 minutes away from central London by train. The benefit of being in the middle of a peaceful park and still just a relatively short distance form the city is one of our key attractions. We will also investigate and repair the broken shower cubicles, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Lodge Management

Residencia Erasmus-Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

I love my room, it's more like a hotel and it's nice, tidy and clean! My room has a balcony, where I can enjoyed the fantastic weather of Barcelona. The hotel is also close to the metro station, within 5 mins of walk. The only bad thing might be there isn't any kitchen for guests to cook except the microwave, but there are some restaurants near by.