Anemomilos Villa

Santorini, Greece

After backpacking around Europe, arriving in this place was a dream! For the same price than some hostels I got my own bedroom and bath, air con, tv, balcony; my towels were changed every day and my room cleaned! It is one of the few places that offer single accomodation without making me me pay for 2 beds. Staff was nice and good location, 10-15 minutes walking to the center of fira, bus stop close by. I would love to stay there again!

• 22nd May 2013

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

veru busy hostel, clean and good location.

• 21st May 2013

Maxim Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is the cleanest hostel I ever satyed! The room is so spacious and the bathroom is huge! the staff is nice, I just didnt give excellent for that because sometimes there is nobody there. There is a kitchen and the location is good, it is not right in the middle of the city center but you can walk everywhere like I did. Great value for money!

• 19th May 2013

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

• 18th Apr 2013

Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Had a great time in this hostel. Very friendly staff and helpfull. Rooms were clean and sheets changed. I saw that they leave the mattresses and sheets outside for sun and open the windows of the rooms for fresh air. Bathroom was most of the time clean. Excellent location! Would stay there again. Many common areas, wi fi, breakfast and free tea/coffee all day. :)

• 15th Apr 2013

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Unfortunately I got bit by bed bugs all over my face, neck, arms and one arm... ithe room looked clean...the bathroom smells bad but it was clean, I guess its just old... the bed bugs spoilled the rest of my vacation, as I have to walk around with people staring at me, it looks like i got into an accident, my face is ruined :( thats why i would not recommend this place.

• 14th Apr 2013

Thank you for your review! for sure you that you have made a mistake about the bed bugs because the hotel most of time full of tourist and never been told about bed bugs , well for sure you are writting about other hostel, good luck.

Hostel Manuela

Split, Croatia

manuela is very nice and helpfull with any information about town. she also has other accomodations around and can help you find another place if the hostel is full. the room has air con and tv and its clean. the bathroom was also very clean, but its just one for everybody, so it might get a little busy. the location is good, walking distance to the promenade.

• 15th Aug 2012

Youth Meeting Home

Florence, Italy

if u are looking for a good location, thats the place. unfortunately 2 bathrooms are not enough for the whole hostel and i had to wait every single time. and even more unfortunately i got bit by bed bugs :(

• 13th Sep 2011

please be aware: they charge 20 USD for airport pick up. There is no running water in the bathroom except for 3 hours in the morning and 2 at night. Bring your repelent or you won't sleep cause there are mosquitos. Dont book any tours with the hostel (they wanted to charge 130 usd for safari at national park but the entrance is 40usd and i paid 38usd for someone to take me with car) and the entrance for giraffe center is only like 10usd (dont pay 60usd at the hostel!). Staff was very friendly, rooms and bat