London Backpackers

It was a good hostel for the price. Very clean and great common areas. The only things is its quite far from central London (45 minute tube ride) and you have to pay to store luggage after you check out.

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

I felt like I was staying in an expensive hotel rather than a hostel. This hostel is in a great location and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I didn't have to worry about a thing during my stay! Also, they have great showers and bathrooms...HOT WATER.

Dear Emily & Patrick, it is really wonderful to see, that you like so much our efforts to make our guest feel like TRAVELERS and not TOURISTS :) Thank you very much for the highest possible rating you gave us ! Best regards Hristo

Peyma Hotel

Bodrum, Turkey

This hostel has a great location right near the beach and all of the restaurants and bars. We were visiting in the off season and there was no breakfast included even though it said in the description that it was. It was very chilly in the rooms and we only had a few very thin blankets. All in all, this is a fine hotel, but it isn't really equipped to function in the off season, and our experience reflected that.

Vatan Otel

Izmir, Turkey

Our room and bathroom were not cleaned well at all. The room was tiny. The hotel did not live up to its pictures. However, the offered a buffet style breakfast, which is good if you are on a budget. For what we payed, we expected a lot more.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff at Bahaus are great and know a lot about the city. We went on an "Off the Beaten Path" tour which was a great way to experience the city. They offer family dinners and have a great rooftop bar/terrace where you can relax and meet other travelers. This is a great hostel and we would definitely go back!