Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Barnacles is in the best location, and it is very nice! It is inexpensive, but it is very clean and modern! The ONLY problem is that the directions to get to the hostel (from the bus station at least) are SO confusing and awful! We asked locals for help, and they couldn't even point us in the right direction.

Clink261

The best part of the Clink Hostel is the Staff. They are absolutely AMAZING, and if I ever went back, it would only be for the friendly staff. It is SO expensive to stay there--but I think it is just expensive to stay anywhere in London. We went on a small trip throughout Europe, and Clink was by far the most expensive hostel we stayed at, but it had the TINIEST room!

Thank you for your time leaving the review! We are always ready to help no matter what and it is so nice that our effort was recognized :) You are right - London is very expensive city, but it's so amazing - every penny is worth it. Hope to see you again, have safe journeys!

404 Hostel

Cologne, Germany

I love the 404! I stayed there in 2010 with a friend while we were studying abroad, and I went back this year (2013) when my family made their first trip to Europe. The 404 is more like a Bed and Breakfast than a hostel. It feels like you're at home at the 404. It is easy to get to Cologne's attractions from there, but it's far enough away from the center city that it is a nice, quiet place to lay your head at night. My family and I did a little Eurotrip, and EVERYONE's favorite hostel is 404!

Residhotel Galerie Tatry

Bordeaux, France

It's a good location that is a short tram ride away from the center, but you can easily reach the center in 10 minutes or so. I love how each room comes with a small, equipped kitchen, because my friend and I saved a lot of money having breakfast and dinner in our room each day. It is very clean, the beds, tv, and bathroom are all very nice. I definitely prefer to pay a little more for this hostel than staying at a really inexpensive one. You get what you pay for--and this place is worth it!

My friends and I were so impressed with this hostel! It was very clean, and our room was huge (4 person private with bathroom--the bathroom was huge, too!)! The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. I would definitely stay there again.

Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

404 Hostel

Cologne, Germany

This hostel is wonderful. It is small and very home-like; a perfect relaxing setting.