HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
28th Jul 2016

There wasn't room in my usual hostel. This was almost too good. Closer to the metro, great breakfast, fun people. There was not one issue. Great place.

25th Jul 2016

Its a great hostel, close to Termini. They have good systems there. I appreciate there help. I missed my flight home. They were booked - the manager helped me find another hostel blocks away. I'm really grateful. Thanks!

Hostel Pisa, Pisa, Italy
28th Jun 2016

Good hostel, vibe is right, travelers, wifi and bike maintenance are the only issues. Both are still workable in the current state. I'll be there again.

17th Jan 2016

This hostel is full of classic passionate people. Passionate about enjoying life and diving Really enjoyed my time with them. I'm wandering around the Yucatan and actually hope to stop back in for another night before I fly home.

Thanks for your kind words, we also enjoyed your company as much as you did enjoy your time here. Hope to see you again soon!

Humble Bumble Hostel, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
7.7
16th Jan 2016

Great hostel. Classic hostel vibe. Peace, love and happiness. Was on my way to Cozumel, late arrival so I booked a night here. Very close to the ADO station. Staff was very kind and accommodating. Enjoy all the roommates - Great conversations.

The Philadelphia House, Philadelphia, USA
15th Jan 2015

It's in a great area with lot's of shops, restaurants and pubs. Beautiful walking area, one block from public transit to the airport or surrounding neighborhoods. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Wish I had more time to spend with them.

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
4th Jul 2013

The woman who greeted me was excellent - informative. The guys I shared with were fun and interesting. The food was good - I mean there was fresh fruit everyday. It's a hostel - there were disruptions and inconveniences - but it's real life, deal with it or stay in a hotel for $400 a night. Great place, I'll stay there next time I'm in NYC.

• USA,
4.0
2nd May 2010

Too many homeless, not enough travelers.