Location: Costa Rica, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff was so friendly here, there was a skinny girl working there that spent her time teaching me how to get around sao Paulo for a while, very friendly. Also the gentleman from france that worked at night was very friendly, although not a lot of room in the common areas they make up in helping you get around, even got a discount on a pub crawl. Thanks Green Grass.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa

Tokyo, Japan

Wonderful staff , very helpful. So close to Asakusa and all of the attractions. We loved it. Lots of stuff to shop and eat nearby.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Fun, and close to everything

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

The owner is so nice, beautiful person willing to help out anytime.

Vibes Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

Horrible, we had a reservation and showed up to the hostel and they had given our bed away, ended up looking for another hostel all night. The lady was very nice and apologized, but kinda sucked having to spend 2 hours looking for a place.

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good place to stay, close enough to everything.

Would not stay anywhere alse when in tel aviv, friendly staff,try the local restaurants near by.

Great air conditioning in the hot city of rome. The beds are comfortable and don't make any noise. Shower in every room. WIFI is annoying though since you have to get a new paper for a new password every three hours. There really isnt much of a social place here, but great place to stay almost right next to Termini station.

Neill-Wycik Summer Hostel

Toronto, Canada

This place is a college dorm room, but a hostel during the summer. Lots of room available. I got my own room while there. The terrace is nice and the view is great to the city. WIFI is only available in the cafe or the terrace. What I really dislike was the unbereable temperature inside the rooms and no way to turn the air conditioning on. Long hot night.

Awesome place, but unfortunaly I heard it will be closing down soon. Too bad, the view from up there is expectacular. Awesome crew working there.Loved Portugal.

good times

Great staff at this hostel. So close to the beach, and free food (not the greatest, mostly pasta and rice) but free. The staff really goes out of their way to help you have a good time. They took us out tuesday night and it was pretty crazy. Thanks again to the staff.

St Christopher's Village

great hostel

We're very glad you enjoyed your stay! - Village Team

The Pit Stop Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

It was fun because of the people that were there! At the end there was a lot of older people arriving. The pool cant be use after 9pm. Get use to walking since It's in a residential neighborhood but still an easy 10 minute walk to everything. Staff were really cool.I'd defenetly come again.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

It was so far away from the actual happening spots. It took me a while to find it as well. But when I got there I met some cool people and we had a lot of fun. Bourbon Street is the place to go.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great Hostel, will stay again in the next couple of months. Beautiful city. The hostel staff are very friendly and give you a lot of tips. And of course a guaranteed workout going up the hill. Very safe place.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We are glad to hear you liked our staff and safety. We look forward to seeing you again! CabanaCopa staff