Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was kept spotlessly clean. The bathrooms were huge and I found the staff very friendly and helpful.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

One of the best hostels I have stopped in. A very friendly family atmosphere about the place. Kept spotlessly clean and very well decorated. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Well located hostel in a up and coming area not to far from the city centre. Was in the process of extensive building work whilst I was there but steps had been taken to minimise the impact on guests. Was quiet whilst I was staying, probably due to the time of year. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Enjoyed my stay. I was over for a wedding, so didn't spend much time at the hostel. However when I was there the staff were all very friendly, the place was kept very clean and it seemed in a good location for bars, restaurants and cafes. Had to queue a little while for the showers on morning but overall the hostel was pretty good.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Enjoyed a one night stay whilst visiting a friend for her birthday. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The hostel was clean without being spotless.

Thanks for leaving us your comments!! We try to keep our hostel as clean as possible, and all rooms & bathrooms are cleaned everyday! However, it can prove difficult to maintain this cleanliness during a busy weekend, like the one while you where staying. You mentioned our friendly and helpful staff- while we regularly check the common areas, and tidy/clean as much as possible, if there is anything that you feel we have missed just come and let us know at our 24 hour reception!! Hope to see you again at Hatters Manchester