Maison de Didi

Rome, Italy

The lady working at this place did not provide towels for us and we couldn't see anybody working at this flat during our stay. I don't recommend it..

• 25th Jun 2013
  • Turkey

I was waiting for laundry to arrive the same as you were, I couldn t see you either, beside at check in that was done just the same as everybody else,because you were out all day, and this is not a 5 star hotel with 24 hour reception.For honesty sake you should have mention that your stay was a mere 15 hours, so it-s quiet hard to accept your judgment as impartial or fair. I even wrote to you in private to apologies for the towels, but it wasn-t enough, you just have to comment out of spite.

Vatican City Holidays

Rome, Italy

As soon as we arrived the place they shocked us saying that the room already was booked by someone else. I had to convince the girl and said that we booked the room so you should take us in first because we arrived first but she did not listen to me and called her colleagues and kept us waiting at the corridor with our luggage. She then took us to a room but it was a terrible welcoming for me and my wife. The breakfast was not so good as the room's price was around 100€ per day.

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Turkey

Belsize House

My bed was quite uncomfortable and it hurt my back. Even though I let them know, the guy from reception came to my room and started telling me that this hostel was not a 5 star hotel and he could not do anything for me. It could be cheap but the service and hospitality does not have to be rude. I would not choose this hostel if I were you.

• 8th May 2010