Hostel Vista Serena

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

The staff was very helpful and the location was very cool. The hostel attracted a good crowd and the facilities were pretty clean.

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This is a great place to stay. I would recommend to anyone going near Arenal.

Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel

Monteverde, Costa Rica

Blue Trailz

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

I thought this place was amazingly clean and attracted a great crowd. The common area is a nice gathering place.

We are so happy you found our hostel to be so clean and that it attracted a great crowd, meeting great people during your travels can really be the highlight of a trip and most of the time, you make friends for life! We try very hard at Blue Trailz to provide the best experience possible for our guests, so we really do appreciate you taking the time to review us and hope to see you again in the future.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was amazing and the facilities are some of the best I have seen around the world. Very clean and modern bathrooms and the roof top view is amazing. This is a great place to stay. The high reviews also draw a great crowd so its very easy to meet people.

The pool and outdoor areas are awesome.

Astor Kensington

Its an ok hostel, with a great location. I would recommend checking it out

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was an ok place to stay that does not allow any drugs on premisis. It was however not very clean and the rooms reminded me of jail cells.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

It is easy to get to from the Train station, however you do have to switch from the metro to a tram. It was a clean place, and the location isn't bad at all.

Hello, thank you for your words, location can not be better...Lesser Town Square is one most beutifull and very expensive part of Prague. At our place you can feel magic Prague her old architecture and atmosphere, right outside of the door. 5 minutes from Prague Castle, you just walk up by the Old Prague s stairs. Kind regards. Little Town.

Dimora Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

It is very close to the main train station, located with a view of the main canal. The location could not be better. The room and bathroom were extremely clean which was very nice to see. The breakfast is only crackers, jam, toast, and honey, but I would stay there again.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

It is the closest train stop to La Specia -the main train station. We had an ok room, but it wasn't clean when we arrived. The view was absoutly amazing, but we hiked up a hill for about 20 minutes to get there. An elevator, however, can eliminate most of climb if your willing to wait a little.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

It is a very nice and clean place. The staff is excellent, and we found them very helpful. The breakfast was also nice as it is not basic bread, you can get a variety of things for an inexpensive price. I would stay here again if I went back to Rome.