10th Sep 2016

This was my fourth stay at this Cheers location. I do use other hostels around Istanbul in order to explore other neighborhoods but I stay here at least once during my stay every time. GREAT staff, secure, fun, good neighborhood, clean...you name it...everything is positive about this place.

Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
2nd Sep 2016

GREAT staff! This is a very fun hostel, especially for single travellers. Positives: AMAZING atmosphere. Pub crawls or something similar every night. Clean and safe. Fun neighborhood. Rave cave. Close to tram, small convenient store across the street. Can walk or tram to main train station. Cons: 10pm quiet hour bc in middle of houses. Room was stuffy, could have used a fan. Other than that, our experience was great.

Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
1st Sep 2016

This was my second stay at Bahuse. GREAT staff and excellent bar. I have stayed in two different 4 person ensuites. Both were comfortable, clean, and safe. Although a bit far from the airport, it is worth it as the neighborhood is amazing. Easy to get to by public transport, which we took to get there. Back to the airport, however, Bahuse arranged private transport. A van that stops at a few more hotels or hostels. Efficient and low cost. I WILL BE BACK!!! Thanks to Laura, Mustafa, and Jr!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Oct 2014

Stay here. Awesome hostel. Great bar, great staff, great atmosphere, and it is safe. I have visited Istanbul four times and stayed here three of the times. It feels like you are hanging out with old friends. The room with the Turkish bath is more like a nice hotel room than a hostel. I have also stayed in a four person ensuite and it is clean as well. I will be staying here again.

• USA, Male, 31-40
BackPacker's Republic, St Petersburg, Russia
6.6
23rd Sep 2014

I have stayed in dozens of hostels and this is the first I did not like. One staff member was very nice however the other was not. Zero atmosphere. Lights always off and very quiet. No common room, no music, no interaction with other guests. There are a few great bars on the street, the only good point. Long walk ( 30-40 min ) to Palace Square but good location for Helsinki Rail Station. The toilets were clean but the shower was dirty. I did feel safe and the beds were comfortable.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2013

Great hostel ! ! We would like to give a special thanks to our hosts Samet and Tarik, they are awesome. Positive points in every category ( cleanliness, atmosphere, safety, location, staff, etc. ). The rooftop bar is excellent with an incredible view. The grand bazaar and spice market are near by. You will not run out of things to do during your stay at this hostel. Everything is within walking distance. I would recommend taking a taxi or the shuttle service from the airport as the metro

• USA,
Hostel Kokopelli, Lima, Peru
22nd Oct 2010

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, fun, safe. Very cool bartenders and staff. Even after I checked out I went back to have drinks with them because they are so much fun. If you want to relax there is an area on the first floor to watch movies on a big tv with a sofa, lots of pillows and blankets. A little noisy at night, not because of their bar but because of the bar next door. I would stay here again.