Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Stay here. Awesome hostel. Great bar, great staff, great atmosphere, and it is safe. I have visited Istanbul four times and stayed here three of the times. It feels like you are hanging out with old friends. The room with the Turkish bath is more like a nice hotel room than a hostel. I have also stayed in a four person ensuite and it is clean as well. I will be staying here again.

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

I have stayed in dozens of hostels and this is the first I did not like. One staff member was very nice however the other was not. Zero atmosphere. Lights always off and very quiet. No common room, no music, no interaction with other guests. There are a few great bars on the street, the only good point. Long walk ( 30-40 min ) to Palace Square but good location for Helsinki Rail Station. The toilets were clean but the shower was dirty. I did feel safe and the beds were comfortable.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel ! ! We would like to give a special thanks to our hosts Samet and Tarik, they are awesome. Positive points in every category ( cleanliness, atmosphere, safety, location, staff, etc. ). The rooftop bar is excellent with an incredible view. The grand bazaar and spice market are near by. You will not run out of things to do during your stay at this hostel. Everything is within walking distance. I would recommend taking a taxi or the shuttle service from the airport as the metro

Hostel Kokopelli

Lima, Peru

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, fun, safe. Very cool bartenders and staff. Even after I checked out I went back to have drinks with them because they are so much fun. If you want to relax there is an area on the first floor to watch movies on a big tv with a sofa, lots of pillows and blankets. A little noisy at night, not because of their bar but because of the bar next door. I would stay here again.