Reviews: doublemarked

Kutaisi Hostel

Kutaisi, Georgia

Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

Fantastic little hostel, with very generous, hospitable staff. The homey atmosphere encourages socializing among the guests, which I enjoyed a lot. The young guys working there are kind people, passionate about their country. Highly recommended.

Hotel Central

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

This place is a solid hostel in a great location of Belgrade. The owners seem very involved and were putting a lot of effort into making it a great place to stay. The staff really does work 24/7, diligently cleaning bathrooms and things once everybody has gone to bed. I would stay here again.

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I loved this place. You might call it a boutique hostel. It's very small and homey, and has a nice style to it. Everything is brand new and very well designed. The owners were very active in the hostel, and it showed. I had several nice conversations with them, and found them to be consistently interested in the experience of their guests. The pace of my entire experience in Ljubljana was set by this lovely hostel!

Dimora Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

This place is a good value, but has nothing really special. That said, it's Venice, and there aren't a lot of good value places to stay. I would stay here again, but don't expect much.

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Hostal Dominguez

Madrid, Spain

Only on arrival were we told that they do not accept credit cards, and it was demanded that we pay for our *entire* booking up front in cash. The man at the desk was acting very strange, and tried to convince us that "in Spain" it's uncommon for hotels to accept credit cards (which is absurd) . He also rudely asked for money immediately when we asked for a few minutes to talk alone about the situation. Do not stay here.

Magic Bus Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

This hostel is clean and okay, but seems to lack any soul. It also has a questionable security policy of giving away keys to everybody. You won't exactly suffer staying here, but I think there are better options to be found.

Market Square Apartment

Lviv, Ukraine

This is an amazing flat in the very center of Lviv. It's a huge apartment with a lot of character, from the three pianos to the windows looking down on the plaza. Dealt directly with the owner, who was endlessly helpful and flexible. Would definitely recommend.

Dream Story Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Very reasonable and flexible staff made things just right. Bed was comfortable, and the place is in a convenient location. A lot of younger partier types staying there, which is not really my thing, but could be a plus for some. Would stay there again, it was definitely preferred over another hostel I stayed at in Kiev.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Welcome home! Next time - special offer in pricing ;)

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Ocean View Tourist Guest House

Negombo, Sri Lanka

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

This hotel has a lot of character, and the staff are very kind and helpful. I was hesitant to book here after reading the other reviews, but very glad that it's where I stayed.

Tbilisi Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Chisinau Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

I'm eager to return to Chisinau simply to visit this hostel.