BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I absolutely loved BackHome. I felt incredibly safe while here doing this trip by myself. The staff was so incredibly helpful and kind. I loved the area where it was located - lots of activity both day and night. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going through KL!

Travellers Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Was a great stay! Such a fun area to be near Little India and I felt very safe.

Thank you Dearest C, glad you had a great stay with us :). Take care ! :)

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Great location to be by Hongik University. The staff was super friendly and kind. We had a lovely stay here!

Rivertime Ecolodge Resort

Vientiane, Laos

We absolutely LOVED this place and have been telling all of our friends to add Laos, and more importantly, the Ecolodge to their travel bucket list. Barnaby and his family were so hospitable throughout the entire stay. My two friends and I were so relaxed. The environment was perfect - from the DELICIOUS food at the floating restaurant and the top-notch smoothies to the fun tubing and cooking classes, all of the activities and services provided at the Ecolodge made it such a fun experience.

Grand hostel LerO

Split, Croatia

The hostel staff were really friendly and the room itself was great. The location was a bit difficult to find and quite an uphill walk but after arriving and get a better understanding of the city layout, it really was quite manageable. And it was nice to get to wander some of the back streets of Split on the way to the Old Town each day.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Such a friendly staff - from the welcome drink and introduction talk to let us know about the best spots to visit in Berlin to the consistently helpful desk workers throughout our stay to the friendly goodbye, it was a great experience staying here. Thank you, Grand Hostel Berlin, for being so great. We will definitely recommend this spot to all of our friends who come to Berlin in the future!

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

This hostel was in a very lively, safe, fun area of Makati City. It was convenient to get to the rest of Manila and I felt very safe walking around by myself. The rooms were comfortable, the showers clean for the most part, and the breakfast delicious. The staff was also very kind. I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone making a stop in Manila on their next trip to the Philippines!

Grand Theater Hostel

Shenzhen, China

This hostel was a bit random. It was in a very quiet neighborhood, it felt very small and unclean, and the bathroom was not too clean. The trash hadn't been taken out in forever and the people left a lot of their stuff in the bathroom for a long time. It was a place to sleep but I wouldn't recommend this hostel to other people.

The hostel had an awesome deal where we arrived and they brought us to a partner hostel down the street for a free dinner that was absolutely delicious! This deal is going until September 30th so be sure to book between now and then. Friendly staff, awesome first floor lounge, convenient location - overall great experience in Hangzhou.

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing your experience here. There is a newly opened Chinese restaurant at our sister hostel - Hofang Hostel. We encourage guests from different countries to have a taste of Chinese cuisine and interact between different culture background at the moment. Nice hearing that you had a good time here. We welcome you back whenver you come back to lovely Hangzhou.

Great hostel, very comfortable and spacious, in a great location with great tours and a wonderful staff that helped a lot with planning and let us store our luggage when we had to leave later than check out. overall, a great stay!

Thank you, see you next time.

Wada Hostel in Guilin