Namsan Guest House

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1

Singapore, Singapore

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

The location was great. Eazy to access many places. However, the bathrooms were very dirty all the time. Moreover, The staff who checked me out in the early morning on 5/5/15 was not really helpful. He supposed not to be put in this position!

Hi there, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I was disappointed to learn that our 6th floor bathrooms were not up to scratch during your stay and I can assure you that I will be speaking with our Housekeeping team first thing. Regarding the customer service you received on departure I can only apologize for this. We pride ourselves on our customer service and for me this is hugely disappointing. Thanks again for your feedback. Dev Penney - GM

I would say I will not come back to stay at this hostel again. They have 2 selerated bulidings. Even the new one is not too far from the old one. However, there's no reception on that new building. I have to walk between these two. Moreover, only 1 shared bathroom and toilet to be used for the whole building and they are very dirty. Kitchen is smell very bad and dirty too. It is a very bad experience staying at this hostel.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

We stayed here for 2 nights, we could not breath during the night as there was no window inside the room and the room is very small. Morover, the shared bathroom and toilets were not clean at all. They are old and dirty, you would expect to have a clean room on arrival at least. Although the room rates were fair, we have been same-priced motels with better quality rooms which was quite disappointing. Wouldn't go here again. The worst hostel we've ever stayed!

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Located on a pedestrian or walking street along the tourist attraction sites. The hotel is an old building but well renovated into a 5-star hotel. I requested for an early check-in, it was approved even on a off season time, some hotel would not have approved it. The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city. Breakfast line were good, will fresh fruits, juices, boiledeggs, fresh vegetable and homemade bread.