PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

• 4th Dec 2014

Hostel Posty Bremen

Bremen, Germany

The hostel was great for what we needed (a couple of nights). The staff were very polite and helpful but it did lack in atmosphere, we were lucky we were in a group. Was very clean and comfortable. The BEST (disco) shower!

• 17th Oct 2014

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

I on,y stayed one night but will definitely return if I go back to Venice. The location is perfect, the 4 bed female dorm I stayed in was very clean, comfy beds, great wireless and a great common area that looks out over the beach.

• 20th Jun 2013

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

This hostel was brilliant. I stayed 3 nights and really have no complaints. Fantastic atmosphere at night so if you are a solo traveler (which I was) then it's perfect, lots of well organised events, activities and dinners. Well worth the money with the free breakfast (fruit and bagels!) and free dinners 3 times a week :)

• 17th Jun 2013