Al Vucciria Hostel

Palermo, Italy

It was just like staying in a home (it is in fact, their home!). Margarita is absolutely beautiful and made my stay so comfortable. It's an absolutely perfect location, albeit a little tricky to find. There is no sign but there is a door with a buzzer labelled "hostel" to initially enter. I luckily stayed when the hostel was not full but can imagine with only 2 bathrooms (one shower and one toilet each) and a full hostel, it might be a bit hectic for some people. Look forward to the next visit!

• 14th May 2015

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

• 4th Dec 2014

Hostel Posty Bremen

Bremen, Germany

The hostel was great for what we needed (a couple of nights). The staff were very polite and helpful but it did lack in atmosphere, we were lucky we were in a group. Was very clean and comfortable. The BEST (disco) shower!

• 17th Oct 2014

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

I on,y stayed one night but will definitely return if I go back to Venice. The location is perfect, the 4 bed female dorm I stayed in was very clean, comfy beds, great wireless and a great common area that looks out over the beach.

• 20th Jun 2013