Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel, Berlin, Germany
27th Nov 2015

I only stayed briefly for one night but I enjoyed it, comfy beds, spacious rooms but was more like a hotel set up, very big. Great communal area though, I would think that's get used a lot and brings out a great vibe. Would happily stay here again.

Giramundo Hostel, Ibiza, Spain
17th Sep 2015

This was a great hostel for the trip that my friend and I had booked. Brilliant location, comfortable beds, the staff are so incredibly friendly, funny and helpful on all things we wanted to know about. We were lucky we were meeting up with friends most nights but noticed that the hostel didn't have too much of a social vibe to it (could have just been the weekend we were there) so maybe for solo travelers not the best option. All in all, a great experience, I would absolutely stay there again.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
21st Aug 2015

Fabulous location, especially for the Fringe! It was just a little quiet most of the time. The toilets backed up a little but cleaning staff were always very thorough the next morning. The staff were fabulous at making suggestions and just general knowledge of Edinburgh and where things were. Great breakfast suggestion at Graze!!

Al Vucciria Hostel, Palermo, Italy
14th May 2015

It was just like staying in a home (it is in fact, their home!). Margarita is absolutely beautiful and made my stay so comfortable. It's an absolutely perfect location, albeit a little tricky to find. There is no sign but there is a door with a buzzer labelled "hostel" to initially enter. I luckily stayed when the hostel was not full but can imagine with only 2 bathrooms (one shower and one toilet each) and a full hostel, it might be a bit hectic for some people. Look forward to the next visit!

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
4th Dec 2014

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

Hostel Posty Bremen, Bremen, Germany
17th Oct 2014

The hostel was great for what we needed (a couple of nights). The staff were very polite and helpful but it did lack in atmosphere, we were lucky we were in a group. Was very clean and comfortable. The BEST (disco) shower!

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
20th Jun 2013

I on,y stayed one night but will definitely return if I go back to Venice. The location is perfect, the 4 bed female dorm I stayed in was very clean, comfy beds, great wireless and a great common area that looks out over the beach.