Reviews: melissa_lebert1677

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Keystone House Kings Cross

It's clean and in a perfect location, literally right next to kings cross and st pancras station. But it's also really big and noisy and there's no room for your stuff, the beds are all pretty much right next to each other

• 8th Apr 2014

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, nice pub downstairs.. It's got everything you need really. The area can be slightly dodgy at night, but usually it's fine

• 2nd Apr 2014

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

Only stayed for a night but really enjoyed it. It's located in a slightly dodgy side street, but it's really central. The rooms are nice and the free breakfast is a plus of course (it's toast with jam and some bananas and apples). Bathroom facilities were nice and clean. The Bar/Reception area was rather empty when I was there, but I guess you can't expect too many travellers in early April.

• 12th Apr 2013

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Absolutely loved the place, but a 24 hour reception is definitely missing. One night we actually couldn't get back into the hostel because we had forgotten to get the door key during the day. Everything else was awesome though, especially the hostel bar and the great atmosphere!

• 3rd Jan 2013

Coffee Home Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

I really enjoyed my stay at coffee home hostel. It was very central (a little hard to find at first but we figured it out pretty fast) and the staff was amazing, they helped us with finding the right busses back home (since we don't know the cyrillic alphabet we were a little lost there) and also showed us some nice places to go to in Lviv. The Hostel was clean and I really liked the kitchen. There was only one shower, though, so in the morning we had to wait a while till we could get in.

• 12th Oct 2012

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

• 20th Apr 2012

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I really enjoyed the stay in Athens, the Hostel and especially the bar were awesome, the perfect place to meet a lot of nice people from all over the world!