Kilronan Hostel

Aran Islands, Ireland

Great place, would go back any time. Staff is so eager to help. Wifi was a bit in and out but to be expected on the island. Perfect location

hanks guys, great to have you! You have bee entered to a lottery for a ARAN JUMPER that we are giving away at the end of August for anybody that leaves any comment! Best of luck! Marco and the guys!

Nice place, owner is awesome and really tries to help out. If you want a quiet rest stay here, but it is out of th way

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Really great place, stayed here before, will stay again

Great place, wish I had more time there. Food is a bit pricey but great stay

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

An okay place, nothing special

Cashel Hostel

Cashel, Ireland

Shower was freezing, nothing special

WE Appologise for cold showers also disappointed as we have state of the art solar panels that are toped upwith New Natural Gas boiler which will heat as much water as required, having said this we turned down heat in showers from their normal level as dureing recent heatwave several of our Guests drew our attention of heath in showers, we need feed back to get your experience as perfect as we can, glad you enjoyed your stay in Ireland,

So hard to find a good hostel in London and I'm still looking. No wifi in rooms, breakfast was bread and location wasn't great.

Tattva Design Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Overall good, had a few issues with one unfriendly and unprofessional staff member, but the rest were so amazing it made up for it. Wish they cleaned rooms more and better. Also the kitchen was way too small. But great location. Breakfast was basic.

I really loved my stay here and will come again

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Great location and excellent staff, but for as cramped as it is and only 2 bathrooms and one shower was clogged it seemed expensive compared to other hostels, would look around before staying again.

Hostel Elena

Zadar, Croatia

Nice place, felt safe, great location

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The staff is amazing!!!!!

GIDIC Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

This place was fine, it took them a long time to clean my room after guests left and the bathroom, they don't have outside help. Also, the location to old town is a 15 min. Walk, but it is located right next to a strip club.

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

Best hostel I've ever stayed, exiting the subway was tricky, but excellent location

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

The staff was the best. The directions to the hostel from the subwsy were difficult to understand because the street names aren't very visible. Ask for places to go by. Would stay again.

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Bathroom situation was not my favorite and the kitchen was cramped and difficult to use, but staff was very helpful. Would stay again. They will pick you up from the train.