Hotel Utama

Copacabana, Bolivia

The staff was incredibly helpful. The hotel is located up a hill from the center. There were free snacks and tea, and the breakfast was great. However, the wifi did not work, the rooms were incredibly cold, and I do not think it was worth the price.

Hospedaje Brabant

Nazca, Peru

The staff is great--Super helpful and accommodating. The hostel is very basic, and you have to pay for breakfast. The showers did have warm water, which was nice.

Beds were super comfortable, breakfast was good, location was awesome. Only complaint would be that the staff seemed unwilling to help with questions related to transportation and places to visit. They basically deferred to the travel agent, who simply provided information to suit the needs of the agency.

Il Giglio Guesthouse

Florence, Italy

The staff was very helpful when I checked in, but they were definitely very rushed to complete my check-in. That was the only time I saw them. When I had issues with the WiFi, they responded very quickly to my email requesting assistance. It is a very quiet place--I thought that I was the only once there--and quite small. But I had a nice stay. It is located close to the train station, which was very convenient. Overall, a nice stay.

Okupe Hostel - Jardins

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Staff was nice, but disorganized. I walked into a room with dirty underwear on what was supposed to be my bed. Then no one knew which bed I was supposed to be in. Then someone stole my pillow. And at 7:00 AM, another staff person walked in trying to figure out where the empty beds were. It's very loud as well.....

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Barra Guest Hostel is by far one of the nicest Hostels I have stayed at. I cannot compliment enough the friendly and helpful staff who were incredibly helpful and considerate as I decided how to spend my time in Brazil. From the suggestions, guidance, and advice that they offered to their willingness to accommodate my schedule, my time in Barra and in Brazil overall was enhanced by those who work at the hostel. I would love to go back just to say hello!

The location is great, with easy access to the Alhambra. The staff is fun, entertaining, and helpful. The walking tour was informative and provided a great way to meet people. The facilities are very hip with a great outdoor and rooftop terrace. I highly recommend to any traveler!

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The facilities are incredibly clean. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful. The hostel´s location requires a bit of traveling to get to the city´s center. Quiet hours were not enforced, and guests were oftentimes loud into the early-to-late hours of the morning. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.