Auberge NOLA Hostel

New Orleans, USA

Auberge NOLA Hostel

New Orleans, USA

By far the best hostel I've been in the US! Great staff, spotless facilities and plenty of common areas. If you like socialising with other guests and staff, make sure you book this place. It will make your stay in this amazing city even better.

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

Staff is really nice, but there's not much of a hostel atmosphere when I was there. Not much to do there in the evenings. Facilities are not great, but there was some renovation going on when I left. No reading lights in the rooms, which is a pain when everyone in your room goes to bed at 8pm.

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

Nice hostel, some staff members are nice, but others don't rally care about the guests. Would be a more social place if there was some music playing instead of a massive TV on the common area. Great place to explore the city, but it's missing some better atmosphere.

The Local NYC

New York, USA

It's just another big well designed hostel with no atmosphere , a place you can find anywhere else in the world. The staff is not really interested in helping you and it's very hard to meet people there if you're traveling alone. Not sure if there are better options in NYC, but don't expect to have an amazing time here.

I'm sorry you felt like this! I'll share your thoughts with our staff who certainly take every comment we receive to heart. We do our best to create atmosphere by planning events in our bar (live music, movies, drink & draw, comedy, etc) and encouraging guests to interact. I hope you'll come back and give us another shot!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

The Boutike Hostel

Seville, Spain

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Beautiful hostel with a great atmosphere. I would definitely go back there!

Nice, friendly and clean hostel, but, although they have lockers in the room, you can't lock the door of the private twin room, which was quite annoying.

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

If you're looking for a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, great staff and amazing food don't look anywhere else. Casa d'Alagoa will make you wanna stay longer in Faro, and then you can have more time to find out the great city it is. It was my first time in the hostel and in Faro, but what I found here made me decide to stay a bit longer. I hope I can go back there many times!

Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

365 Inn

Beijing, China

The staff can be nice unless they have to stop playing farmville to help you, what they do all the time. But they do have a nice bar and the rooms are quite clean.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

The best hostel in Bangkok. Don`t think twice!