Casa di Carlo

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz, Spain

This is a beautiful hostel. Great staff, lovely rooftop, nice breaky, good location, rooms are airy and bright. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I'd definitely recommend it.

Pension Montorena

Seville, Spain

The staff and location at this hostel make it a lovely place to stay. My room was tiny but it had an outside window so although so was a little loud at nite was a nice place to sleep.

Kaixo Backpackers Hostel

San Sebastian, Spain

Private rooms don't have windows so feel a bit cell like but they are very nicely decorated and furnished. Location can't be beaten. No lounge area but fully equipped kitchen is good.

The only real down side to this hostel is the lack of toilets. Other than that it was a lovely stay.

Blablabla' Faro

Faro, Portugal

I really liked your hostel, it was very homely and welcoming. You were also very helpful when I arrived, thank-you. It was very much appreciated that you let me stay until my bus was departing.

Mowbray Court Hotel

Helpful staff and great location made this the perfect place for me to stay for one nite. Thanks.

Byron Beach Resort

Byron Bay, Australia

This is an extremely organised and well run hostel. The staff are super friendly and helpful despite being really busy. The bus into town is great but why would you want to leave the beautiful beach?

• 16th Feb 2014

RK/Buckner hostel

San Diego, USA

The hostel was exceptionally clean, which was nice, and the location was great. The WiFi was also excellent. The only real downside was the few people that were there that seemed to live there permanently. They kind of made the place feel like a halfway house.

Casa Del Sol Mexico

Tulum, Mexico

Having one bathroom for 12 chicks is ridiculous. Also, advertising that you have parking when you don't is bad form.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

I loved the pool and my room and bed were huge, which was also fabulous!

Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

The bed in my room was very uncomfy but my room was beautiful. I had a view of the ocean and afternoon sunshine. I would have been happy to live there! Free food was an awesome addition.

Maria Sabina Hotel & Backpackers Hostel

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Kitchen was average at best. There was no breakfast to speak of and no where to eat it - common areas were non existent. Although the guy at the front desk was nice the night we stayed the staff had a party and were extremely loud till about 4am. It was truly horrible.

Nomadas

Merida, Mexico

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Not only because of the amazing pool but it was also extremely clean. The staff were amazingly helpful and the atmosphere was very social. I could of stayed here for months, happily.

A Casa di Amici

Palermo, Italy

Great location, near lots of restaurants and bars. Just ask the staff about good nite spots as they know where the parties are!!