Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Location is good however isn't a party hostel its small and has a home feel but if youre looking for fun people and lots going on this is not the place to stay. the staff were welcoming and friendly and recommended a dance club to go to which was a karaoke bar - very disappointing. If I were to go back I wouldn't stay here again, I was bored. During August it was VERY HOT and they only had 2 fans between 4 beds I couldn't sleep it was so uncomfortable. Cleanliness was good

• 3rd Aug 2013

New Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

worst hostel ive ever stayed out. It was filthy. there are cats that come into the room and eat out of the bins, the staff were rude, the bed sheets were wet, they werent clean they had hairs on them. very unhygenic.

• 12th Aug 2010

Hi Thank you for your comment, we appreciate the feedback, but when you come here for just one night (and just check in and leave in the morning) we don't get any chance to talk to you while you were here. If you had problems with the cats in the hostel, you should remember that we only allow some of the kittens to stay in here so they are not out on the streets, and many of the guests love having the cats around so we allow them to stay. If you had issues with your room and sheets, why didn't you ask us for new sheets while you were here? We are here to help you, but you didn't ask for any help. You are welcome to come back in the future.

A Venice Fish