Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Good location if you are planning to shop. The internet is terrible and I think the hostel is expensive for what they offer.

Baan Rub Aroon

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Very good and large room, very clean place.

Avalon House KTM

Kathmandu, Nepal

Hospitality Home

New Delhi, India

The owner is very nice and very helpfull, but our room was really noise and we woke up at 2 am with an arguing in the reception. Internet too slow.

Vinayak Guest House

Bikaner, India

The family is really nice and they have a cute puppy. But they don't have internet, nor hot shower in the bathroom.

Ganesh Guest House

Jaisalmer, India

The bed is not confortable and the room was not very clean. We had to wait more than one hour to take a shower. Tje wi fi was very bad and the restaurant does not look like a restaurant at all. The owner was a little rude but the boy helped us a lot.

Panorama Guest House

Udaipur, India

The room is really good and they have a restaurant with a very beautiful view. The only problem is the staff, sometimes just a boy at the reception that does not speak anything in english and the owner didn't help us to take a taxi in the morning, so we had to walk a lot with the suitcases.

Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

Bed very uncorfotable, terrible bathroom with the shower right above the toilet. The wi fi is turned of at midnight .

Dear Guest I know this review is just because of the chip right so before u book all the pics are given on hostelworld.com .. we are the cheapest in fort area sorry to disappoint u i have all the emails transactions which u were sending me and if u had any problems with the rooms or any services u should have informed me at the reception while we are 24 hours at the reception Sorry Travellers Inn

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

It's really simple, in a good location with the worse bed that I've ever slept. The owner is nice but the tours that he sells is overpriced (the double that we payed with a private taxi).

Egyptian Night

Cairo, Egypt

The owner was very kind and helpful. We bought all the tours with him. The location is good if Cairo is peacefull and with no protests. My sunglasses "disapeared"in the hostel and sent 3 emails reporting this to them and I did not receive any answer. Even if they say you can use the refrigerator, don't use, I left food twice there and they also "disapeared".

Thanks for taking some time to review your stay, We did our best with you starting with offering our accommodation services or our travel service. we didnt receive any complain or notification about any forgotten/lost items during your stay. We have recived your email 3 days after you checked out saying that you might have forgot your sunglasses, Although we do not accept responsibility for this, because we inform all our guest at the check inn that we do have safety boxes for their values and its free of charge and and it can be used any time, and in facts you have acknowledged our terms and conditions at the check inn and on of these terms is (Please deposit all valuables in the hostels safety box as we cannot be held resbonsible for lost/stolen items) even though we started to investigate the matter, Unfortunately and as you have witnessed the room was taking by other guests just 30 mins after you left it, this is why we had to wait so we can look for your items in the room before replying back to you because we had to come back with an answer, In the same time in Cairo we had a big fire at El Maadi communication center which supplies all down town and huge section of Cairo with the internet connection, so we wouldn't be able to contact you or any customer. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, We wish you give us another chance in the furture.

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

The hostel is close to the Central Station, but it's not the best place to stay in Rome. The staff were really helpfull and nice. Good value for money.

Hotel Europeo

Naples, Italy

It was worth to stay there. Good location and very good room, besides the size. I recommend.

Hostel Mancini

Naples, Italy

My room was terrible (double room), really small and the beds were very unconfortable. As the room was close to the door it was also very noise. The hostel is close to the central station, but the area is not good.

Taormina City Center

Taormina, Italy

It's an apartment fully equiped, very charming. Good location and excellent value for money. They have a roof with a good view of the city. I definitely recommend.

Le Grand Bleu Siracusa

Syracuse, Italy

Good location, the owner is really helpfull. The place is very clean. The room is great, very big and with a great bed. I recommend.

Your Hostel

Palermo, Italy

The hostel is really very well located, the staff is very helpfull. We stayed in "nest room", fully equiped, with private bathroom and a small kitchen, but the room was a little noisy because it was in front of the reception.