Very nice location for being near the airport and all major tourist sites in Nairobi. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and working wifi.

• 8th Aug 2014

Auberge Abyss Douzi

Marrakech, Morocco

Auberge Douzi didn't exist at all, only a restaurant. Sijane, their agent, brought me to Riad Badi that is linked to the Riad Salam. Their pick up didn't work, waited for 1,5 h. Eventually I took a small taxi on their behalf that cost more than double of the normal price. Waited 1 hour at a medina gate to pick me up there.Do not use their pick up service! She promissed tickets for tours and never showed up. Women, no Riat Badi/Salam"Hamam"-Service! It's done by a man! (So touching your breasts!)

• 28th Mar 2013

Jazz on Lenox

New York, USA

The regulation that you have to stay 6 days and cannot cancel withing the time is really not favorable and to pay 4 $ to leave one piece of luggage is exaggerated. These will be definitely criteria that will not make me stay in this hotel in the future. The staff members were very nice though.

Melanie, You are correct we have a minimum stay of six night policy. For the guest that may need to stay for less night we have another location, Jazz on the Park. This location does not have a minimum stay requirement. Thank you for the compliments to our staff. Thank you for choosing jazz on Lenox. Best regards, The staff of Jazz on Lenox