Everything here was wonderful! Friendly and super helpful staff who helped with any and all questions. Nice and chill common areas. Food options in the hostel were cheap, delicious, and quick. I stayed in a two person room which felt more like a hotel than a hostel (which was great!). Good showers with hot water. Everything was clean. The tours were easy to book and enjoyable. Free dumpling party and cooking class were amazing additions to our trip! Good location, too. No complaints!

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Everything here was wonderful. Friendly and super helpful staff. Nice common areas (especially the rooftop garden). Breakfast options in the hostel were cheap and quick. I stayed in a two person room which felt more like a hotel than a hostel (which was great!). Good showers with hot water. Everything was clean. The tours were easy to book and enjoyable. The airport pickup was also fantastic, as our arrival was very late (3am). Good location, too. No complaints!

Touran Backpacker Hostel

Hangzhou, China

The staff were incredibly helpful and really tried to make our visit as meaningful as possible. The location was ok-- walking distance to the lake. The beds were comfortable. There was hot water. Locks were included for the lockers (which were quite large).

• 14th Apr 2015

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

This hostel was great! The staff were super friendly and helpful. All guests must show their key at the front desk before passing through so it makes the place very safe. The beds were very comfortable and there are large fans to keep things cool. My friends and I stayed in two different rooms (4 person, bathroom attached) and both were clean, comfortable, and spacious. We loved the patio area--great for having some relaxing drinks or meals! Breakfast was standard and good.

Uppsala City Hostel

Uppsala, Sweden

Location was great! Sometimes staff were less than helpful. Stayed in a 2-person room-- room was really small but comfortable beds. Very clean but not much to do in the hostel-- one TV and one computer.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I loved this hostel! Very clean and very safe. Wonderful location. The staff were extremely helpful and answered all our questions. Comfortable beds. The free ice skates and sauna were also great!

And we love you right back! Lena

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

Great staff! They were very friendly and welcoming! Comfortable beds. Hot showers. Good breakfast--including peanut butter and Netulla! There is also a nice lounge area with games, magazines, and movies. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. It isn't in the center of town but that is not important because the town is so small. I would stay here again.

The Singing Lamb Backpackers

Puerto Natales, Chile

A wonderful hostel! Possibly the best hostel breakfast I have ever had. Comfortable beds. Lockers. Towels provided. Amazingly clean bathrooms and hot showers. Very friendly and helpful staff. I only had one day to do a quick visit to Torres del Paine and I booked it with the hostel. It was a great tour! I stayed two nights and would absolutely stay again!

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Comfortable beds. Extremely helpful staff-- They answered all of our questions and the tours they provided were great. We never had to go to a tourist agency. Also, they had wonderful recommendations for restaurants. Bathrooms and shared spaces were very clean. The cats that are around the area are super cute and really friendly! It is a small walk (7-10 minutes) to the center but it is not a big deal, even at night. Everything felt very safe. No major complaints! We would stay here again!

Nativa Hostel

Pucon, Chile

The staff was wonderful! They even made us breakfast one day when we slept past breakfast hours. Breakfast was great (juice, fruit, eggs, bread, etc.) The tours provided were fun and booking them was really easy! The location was excellent. There are many great restaurants and shopping around. Showers were great, too! Beds were average. Small issues with security. Our room didn't have lockers and we didn't have a key to lock the room-- only key needed was to enter building. No outlets in room.

This hostel is a good place to meet people and hangout. The bar area is chill. The activities could have been better. The food on the menu was super cheap and wonderful! The staff were not that helpful and sometimes seemed annoyed when I asked questions. The location and security are good. There are always taxis waiting outside the hostel and if not, the staff will call one for you. There are hot showers, lockers (provide your own lock), and average beds. I would recommend this hostel!

This was a really great place to meet many people and have a good time. The staff organized fun activities everyday. Breakfast could have been better. The place was pretty clean and there were lockers but you must have your own lock. One is able to put things in a safety box but it can only be accessed until 6pm. Comfortable beds. Great drink specials! I would stay here again.

Casa de Romero

Guayaquil, Ecuador

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I stayed in a solo room one night and a 3 person room another night. Both were great. The staff were amazing and willing to help with anything. There were hot showers and super comfortable beds. Also, there was a huge selection of DVDs and various magazines available. The location was good and in a safe location. Breakfast was good too-- toast, eggs, juice, coffee, tea, etc. No complaints!

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

My two friends and I stayed here and we are glad that we did. We loved that there was a free cookout and a free wine night! The morning breakfast was great! It included bagels, muffins, toast, fruit, tea, and coffee. The location was really pretty/close to the L stop. Its easy to get to from O'Hare! Our only complaint was that our room was on the first floor, which was right by the common room/kitchen. We often had a lot of noise during the night/mornings. Overall, we recommend this hostel!

Tia- Thanks for the review- I really appreciate it. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our breakfast, BBQ and wine night! We're very appreciative of the 5 rating for fun! You'll be happy to know that we are going to be installing some noise shields on the 1st floor rooms as well as adding a glass door from the lobby to the 1st floor hallway to reduce noise from the lobby and cafeteria. I look forward to welcoming you back soon and showing off our positive changes. Cheers, Mat Meadows General Manager