Reviews: betomagr

Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 26

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

I had a very nice stay here, the rooms are big and there's a lot of space, it's clean and modern, it was a bit hot in the room.

Thank a mill, mate! You are always welcome for a visit ;)

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, everything was really good. The only problem I found was that the laundry machines were broken but I'm sure they must have repaired them by now.

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

I had a great stay at this hostel, the staff is friendly and the facilities are very good.

Mystic Simurgh Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It was ok for it's price and breakfast was really good.

Margareten Hostel

Vienna, Austria

It is a nice hostel, clean and quiet, a bit far from the city center to walk.

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Really nice hostel, very helpful and friendly staff, the place is great and it is easy to find.

The Georgehouse Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Very clean, very helpful and friendly staff and very good size rooms.

Very friendly staff always willing to help, cozy place with nice space in the rooms and very clean.

Very good hostel, the facilities are super clean and spacey.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

My stay there was good.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

It was a very nice hostel, very clean, safe and the staff was helpful but not so cheerful. I'd definitely stay there again.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

A very nice hostel. Excellent location right on the Strip, very helpful and friendly staff, very big dorms with enough space to make you feel comfortable, very clean and good security, I would really recommend staying here. I would only advice for an improvement on the outside look of the building because it can be a little bit deceiving, at the beginning I thought I was arriving at a bad place, but when I entered I found out it is very good.

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

A really great hostel, the staff is very friendly, helpful and fun and the location is really good, I definitely recommend it.

The staff is really friendly and helpful, the hostel is at about 25 minutes walking to Disneyland or to any bus stop but it was ok for me.