Reviews: patmail8152

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

The location and price can't be beat for staying in LA, you are right on Hollywood Blvd a stones throw away from the Chinese theater and right out front there is a taxi waiting area as well as a bus stop making getting around a breeze.

SameSun Vancouver was an excellent hostel! We stayed in a 6 bed dorm which had outlets and lights supplied for each bed, the hostel had an awesome character, the location was good with nightlife and food right out the front door, the hostel had a variety of day trips available, including one we went on which was good although the guide did kind of rush through it and didn't really talk much at all, and the hostel has a bar attached that serves breakfast in the mornings.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Pretty decent hostel, we had a private room and it was fine, more like a cheap hotel room then a hostel, however when we went to check in the cost we owed was more then was listed on Hostel World so be aware of that.

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Love the Bulldog. Can't beat it in Amsterdam in my opinion, although I have not stayed at the Flying Fish and I know that is the sort of go-to hostel there, but I don't see how it could be better then Bulldog. Great rooms, comfy beds, free wifi, bar and common area, good free buffet breakfast.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hello Hostel is not in the center of the city but it is right next to Godiva and a main metro stop, so you can get anywhere easily. The hostel is deceptively small looking outside, because inside it is very spacious and comfortable. Great staff, free breakfast, loved it.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Quite possibly my favorite hostel on my 30 city trip. Great room, comfy beds, awesome common areas, excellent cheap buffet breakfast, great staff, great location, just loved it. Will only stay here in Munich and will probably hunt out the other Wombats hostels in the cities that have them.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel. Not within the center of the city by any means, but right down the road from a metro so easy access to anywhere in the city. No breakfast offered but there are very cheap cafes a few doors down from the hostel and the kitchen is excellent. Awesome common room too.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Good hostel, good location, good kitchen, just overall good hostel!

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Right by the marina to get to the islands around Naples which is awesome, and right by all the old town Naples places, but the area right around the corner in the other direction is kind of sketchy... But that's Naples for you. The hostel workers were all totally awesome and the hostel was great fun.

Navigator Hostel

Rome, Italy

Worst hostel experience I've had... location was a bad neighborhood but at least right near a metro. No locks on rooms at all! And the hostel clerk who checked us in strait up stole 20 euro off me! I managed to get it back after I realized he did but i really had to fight for it. stay away.

The Lazy Falken Backpacker

Interlaken, Switzerland

Loved the Lazy Falken, one of our favorite hostels across all 30 cities we visited on our trip! Especially since they book any excursions you want right at the bar downstairs! And one of the few to have free wifi actually in the room instead of the lobby!

A+ across the board! Great location in red light district with cheap food and metro nearby, free wifi, free breakfast, just all good no complaints.

Great Hostel, liked the location, breakfast included and pretty good, and the staff was very nice and helpful especially when we had a room problem they even let us switch rooms.