Reviews: ibe3

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
Saint James Backpackers, London, England
6.6
22nd Sep 2014

You can't say much for the price. The only thing was that the deposit fee for every borrowed item seemed a little too much.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
Riad El Pacha, Essaouira, Morocco
6.6
12th Nov 2013

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
2nd Nov 2013

This hostel is a great place to meet other young travellers around the world. I've found my stay here very convenient from the location and the staff was especially helpful. I felt very welcome since the moment I arrived in Marrakech. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone who is staying in Marrakech.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
Mustek Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
9.3
9th Jun 2011

I enjoyed my stay in Prague very much. Hotel Mustek was very well-located and the my hotel room was nicely decorated and very spacious. The only thing missing was my own bathroom, however I believe no room had its own anyway. Another downside was that it was a very loud street to be on. People were on the streets 24/7 and there was a Pizza Express on the one end of the street which was open all night long so for light sleepers it could possibly be too noisy! Overall I'm satisfied with my choice

• Switzerland,
Liberty Hotel Paris, Paris, France
5.3
12th Jul 2010

If you're coming through one of the main stations of Paris (gare du nord ou gare de l'est) then it's only 1-2 stop(s) (stop chateau d'eau) away with the metro which is very practical. However all the main sites are far away and the rooms had a weird smell to it. Breakfast was unfortunately not included. For the price and location I wouldn't stay again.