Reviews: ibe3

Location: Switzerland, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Saint James Backpackers

You can't say much for the price. The only thing was that the deposit fee for every borrowed item seemed a little too much.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

• 12th Nov 2013

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel is a great place to meet other young travellers around the world. I've found my stay here very convenient from the location and the staff was especially helpful. I felt very welcome since the moment I arrived in Marrakech. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone who is staying in Marrakech.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Mustek Hotel

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay in Prague very much. Hotel Mustek was very well-located and the my hotel room was nicely decorated and very spacious. The only thing missing was my own bathroom, however I believe no room had its own anyway. Another downside was that it was a very loud street to be on. People were on the streets 24/7 and there was a Pizza Express on the one end of the street which was open all night long so for light sleepers it could possibly be too noisy! Overall I'm satisfied with my choice

• 9th Jun 2011
  • Switzerland

We would definitely recommend you to stay at St.Christopher's. It just took us a while to figure out that the only way out of the building in the early morning (6am) is through the chill-out room..which we didn't get at first and it made us freak out for a moment since we had to catch a ferry to our next destination..

Hi, there are 2 exits. 1 to use when bar is shut, hope you caught your ferry. thanks for the recommendation

Liberty Hotel Paris

Paris, France

If you're coming through one of the main stations of Paris (gare du nord ou gare de l'est) then it's only 1-2 stop(s) (stop chateau d'eau) away with the metro which is very practical. However all the main sites are far away and the rooms had a weird smell to it. Breakfast was unfortunately not included. For the price and location I wouldn't stay again.