Balkan Han Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
1st Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Balkan Han. I was only there for one night, but the rooms where spacious and nice and Unkas is a really really cool guy! I'd imagine that once the season starts this is an even better place for getting together with great people and having a wonderful time in Sarajevo. I'm pretty sure I'll return.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
29th May 2014

Majda's is one of my two favourite hostels in Europe. Everything is clean, convenient, the staff are amazingly nice and more of a family away from home than actual "staff". Majda's is a place where you can actually learn about Bosnia and Hercegovina and dive into the hospitality of the Balkans. The hostel also attracts very nice, considerate people. Bata's tour is an absolute MUST. I have been there more than once and I am absolutely sure I will return.

City Walls Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
7.3
31st Aug 2011

More of a party place, it's quite tight in the dorms and the bathrooms, even tho cleaned daily, just get dirty fast with 8 people using one and everyone going to the beach. Staff is very helpful and meeting people is easy on the stone steps in front of the hostel. Good place!