Hylands

Nottingham, England

Person on duty was incompetent and lied incessantly to cover their tracks

• 19th Jan 2014

I am sorry that you were not happy with the service provided. The member on staff on duty that night was new and was working alone for the first time so she probably was a little unsure of herself. I find your accusation of incessant lies a little extreme when it seems your only issue was a kettle which was replaced immediately.

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very Noisy. Area unsafe: was violently threatened by youths near the hostel

Sorry for you unsafe feeling and noise. We had there one guest who was drunk and aggressive. Rarely it happens, unfortunately some guests can not handle alcohol and we do not otherwise addressed than earlier check out. However, he also woke the sleeping people as it was about five in the morning. Once again, we apologize but unfortunately we can not estimated at check in how will behave our next guests.

Hylands

Nottingham, England

Convenient for the university. It was difficult to sleep due noisy neighbours. The breakfast was pretty good.

• 17th Jan 2013

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

It was cold and the lift was noisy.

• 23rd Dec 2012

Il Castello

Bologna, Italy

It was very good. Here are a few problems. The doorbell doesn't work, you have to push a button which is labelled something completely different. The reception is not 24 hour. The phone numbers on the website don't work. No towels. The 'Jacuzzi' is a Jacuzzi-brand shower. Breakfast is insubstantial.

• 27th Jun 2012

Smart Russell Square

• 21st Jun 2012

Loftstel

Washington DC, USA

Had to wait eight hours after the time that I told them I would arrive until any staff showed up to check me in and assign me a bed. Not funny after so long travelling

• 26th Dec 2011

YHA York

York, England

• 28th Aug 2011

Astor Kensington

Other (near permenant) occupants very noisy until three in the morning.

• 3rd Dec 2010