L'Hotel Particulier

Paris, France

We had a lovely stay at L'Hotel Particulier. The hostel is located in a charming little street very close to Gare de Lyon, and several restaurants and cafes are just around the corner, which makes the location of the property even more convenient. Public transportation is also readily available, and moving around Paris from this point is really easy. The staff members are really friendly and helpful. I would stay at this property again and definitely recommend it to other travelers.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Nirvana-Rooms

Split, Croatia

Nirvana Rooms is ideally located next to the main bus station and port and also very close to old city center, in which the major tourist attractions are located. The staff is kind and helpful also. We booked the transfer service directly with the hostel and Davor, the staff member who pick up was at the airport, was there just on time. I would definitely recommend this place for a nice stay in Split.

Milewa`s Rooms

Belgrade, Serbia

We really had a lovely stay at Milewa's Rooms. The property has a great location, near the main tourist attractions, either by public trasportation or on foot. It is also very clean, tidy, quiet and comfortable. As for the staff, it could not be better: Vesna, who stays there most of the time, is very nice, kind and helpful. Other staff members are also nice. Definitely, Milewa' s Rooms is the place to stay in Belgrade.

Home Port Pula

Pula, Croatia

This hostel is very clean and tidy and the location is good too. The owners were very helpful. I would recommend this place for other travelers.

The hostel is very clean, tidy and the location is perfect. The staff members are nice and helpful and gave us nice tips for future visits to Split. I would certainly stay at this hostel again and do recommend it to other travelers.

Apartments & Rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is very clean and tidy, and very close to the old town and the Pile Gate, what makes it a very convinient location. The staff was very nice and kind, and agreed to store our luggage for free, which we were really thankful for. The only fhing that needs to be improved is the fact that the bathroom door key was missing: it didn't gave us any trouble, but having the key would afford more comfort and privacy to future guests. Nonetheless, I would definetely recommend this hostel.

Kandilj

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We just loved our stay at Kandilj. The place is very charming and the location is excellent. Staff members were all very kind, polite and helpful. I would definetely recommend this hostel!

Suranj

Kotor, Montenegro

I just loved staying at his hostel, which is actually a family home. I felt very much welcomed by the landlady, Mrs. Nika and her daughter, Neda. The house is very clean and confortable, and the location is excellent, for it is close to the old city and even closer from the bus station. All this makes this property the perfect place to stay in Kotor.

Vila Lili - Rovinj

Rovinj, Croatia

I just loved my short stay at Vila Lili! This hostel is very charming and it has a nice outdoor area for breakfast our just for idling away some time. The staff members are friendly and helpful and the location is also very good. I would definitely recommend Vila Lili for a nice and relaxing stay in Rovinj.

Kolega Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

I really enjoyed my short stay at Kolega Guesthouse. The place is very clean and comfortable. Even better than some hotels. Marin, the landlord, was very kind and gave me enough tourist information to make the most of the city in just one day. I would certainly recommend the place to other travelers.