Low Cost Ferrara

Ferrara, Italy

I definitely recommend this place for a stay in Ferrara. I slept in a single room, the size of the room was good, the bed was very comfortable, there were a table, a chair, a closet and a night table with abat jour, all in perfect conditions. The place was extremely clean everywhere. The bathroom is just one metre outside of the room, it size is big, it's also extremely clean and the shower works well. It's easy to reach from the station by bus and it's just 10 minutes walk from the main square

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Was there last December, everything was great, atmosphere, breakfast, staff. There was a problem with the shower flush and they solved it in five minutes. Definitley recommended!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I liked this hostel a lot! Beds are comfortable, everything is very clean, toilet and showers are in the room and this adds some comfort. I didn't try the wi fi but the internet terminals worked well. And the location is really excellent. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

I was in a six bed dorm. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was good and the cleanliness was great. So, in the end, I am glad for chosing thishostel. The only problem was the space to store all my stuff: there were some hangers, about 8 or 9 in total, so to share with 6 people, and a very small locker under the bed. The result was that I had to leave almost everything in my backpack and if by accident someone had decided to take it, I couldn not have had any chance to impede it.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we do provide hangers in the rooms, if needed we do increase them upon request, we do have hooks all around the room to, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

This place is simply perfect. It's clean, quiet, comfortable and friendly. A really top class hostel!

Thanks for the awesome review!! Hope you can come back soon :) Cheers, Alyse Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green.

Rixpack Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The perfect choice for a budget stay in Berlin! Max 30 mins from everything, including airport, Stefan, the owner, is very kind, the facilities are basic but comfortable.