The Allen Lee Hotel

Washington DC, USA

One of the most helpful staff I have ever met. When there was no water supply in the hotel they moved us to another one at their expenses. In this move, my cousin had forgotten a T-shirt, and they returned it to us without any problem. The only single con stands on the facilities: the building is begging for renovation and my room was so crooked that our refrigerator wasn`t opening well because the floor itself was bent. It wasn`t a big deal for me, but my mother and cousin complained a lot.

Weekend & Wine

Santa Cruz, Chile

You should have no problem at all to locate the hostel if you search for "El Roble, 134" on Google and keep its map with you. Also, we have found the room a bit small for 2 people. D. Karla, one of the owners and the main person in staff, is a very solicitous person and directed us to places that did not exist in our guide. The hostel is very near the city centre, the accesses to the city entrances, and even to a supermarket. If you go to Santa Cruz, we suggest you all to stay at the W&W!

• 12th Jan 2012

A very friendly and honest staff, big rooms, lots of excelent and services and dinners provided. Although it is very near the subway station and the beach, the hostel is located on a hill. It may be better to take a taxi if you are carrying too much weight.

• 9th Jan 2012