Reviews: suting_01

Location: Malaysia, Age: 32

Keep up the good work. More smile and warmth.

Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

Well worth stay in a room for 4 with my family. Spacious and clean room & bathroom. However, the room is located at the building next to reception. Thus, not much interaction with others unless walk over to the reception where the lobby with computers, books and sofas located. No complains tho, as we were always out. The girls were extremely helpful with travel info and ticket/tour booking. It is around 20min walk to the town centre but very near the XiCheng Pedestrian Street and Elephant Hill.

3 La Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Please be generous with your air-con. Ho Chi Minh City at this period of time is so hot thus turning down your air con by 730am and turning up only after midnight is not a pleasant thing.

Thanks for your review so much. And we're so sorry about your uncomfort. We'll noticed that problem and improve our service to give our guest the best thing.

Skye Backpackers

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Informative and helpful staff. Cosy and comfortable stay. Would recommend at least a night here before moving North to Portree...

• 26th Jul 2013

Skyewalker Hostel

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Very nicely decorated hostel. Cosy and comfortable but far from all amenities. Definitely need a car.

• 25th Jul 2013

Crianlarich Youth Hostel

Crianlarich, Scotland

Good for hikers

• 22nd Jul 2013

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Would be better in term of reception and roommate :)

• 18th Jul 2013

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel

Clean and comfortable beds near food and bus

• 10th Jul 2013

Hoya Jonker Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

I reached the hostel around 230pm. The reception girl told me she did not have my reservation after looking through her log book and there was no 3-bed room left. Her boss was also unable to retrieve my booking although I provide my reservation number. The owner gave excuse that he just took over the premise 2 weeks ago and gave us the attitude that he should not be held responsible for the mistake.

Maple Leaf Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

YHA Te Anau

Te Anau, New Zealand

YHA Te Anau is consistent in quality with other YHAs in New Zealand South Island. However, I would say this is an average YHA in term of staff and fun.