Location: Austria, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Real caves, real rock, real comfort. Admittedly, there are some more dramatic rocks with caves around, but nevertheless, this is a house attached to some cliffs with all back rooms carved into the rock. Simple but very nice. Helpful staff. I liked the ballooning company that they recommend. And they allowed me to leave some luggage at the hotel when I went on a two day hike. They even let me have a shower when I came back. Very good experience, overall!!!!

Seatanbul Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Extremely helpful staff. The rooms with a sea view are very friendly and sunny. Bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is good, but you should not expect too much, in this respect. I chose the Seatanbul hotel again when I came back to Istanbul for a second time because I liked it so much.

• 27th Dec 2013

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

The corridors and rooms look old and shabby, to my eyes. Get the same charming atmosphere that is in the common space into the other parts of the building!!!

• 18th Feb 2012
  • Austria

Thanks for the response. We are in the process of renovating the entire building new painting new vibe. Hope to see you soon.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

very simple, all you need. very helpful staff. bring your own lock if you want to use the locker in your room. bathrooms were clean, and enough of them to avoid queues. I will stay there again if I come back.

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

everything was just great! maybe one thing: the lockers under the beds do not seem solid. I think I could have opened mine with a tiny bit of force even when it was locked.

• 19th Aug 2011

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

it's near simonis subway station, which can be a bit gloomy at night.