Reviews: lukets10

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 28

10th Feb 2013

Very good location, Staff was very friendly, Amazing Pancakes on breakfast.. The only thing that I could suggest is that still missing lockers in the rooms to keep your belongings. But It is a great hostel to stay!!

5th Jun 2012

On of the best hostel that I've have ever stayed in Europe... My first experience in Paris was awful just because the chosen hostel.... But now, this second time in Paris was amazing, the hostel has good facilities, and the atmosphere is one of the most important aspects.. perfect to interact with everybody ...

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
8.0
19th Nov 2011

Nice hostel, but I missed a kitchen, and a area not from the bar. to meet everybody... locker "private" locker i missed as well..

Dixo's Oporto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
17th May 2011

Was the best hostel that I've ever stayed in Europe. The place and the staff were greats! They help us with informations about the city, turist guide, some city views amazing. They were just not servers, were friends!! Clean, confortable, they have a balcony upstairs that is amazing! Everybody must go there and have a look!! Tks the couple of brothers that look after us there!

Hostel Blue Planet, Paris, France
2.0
9th Jan 2011

No hot water in the shower, terrible staffs, without wifi.. I've tried used the pc, I paied 3 euros and didn't working.. 1 key for room, it's terrible if u don't know the people, like me Whit two coreans that didn't know speak english..