Reviews: lukets10

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Very good location, Staff was very friendly, Amazing Pancakes on breakfast.. The only thing that I could suggest is that still missing lockers in the rooms to keep your belongings. But It is a great hostel to stay!!

On of the best hostel that I've have ever stayed in Europe... My first experience in Paris was awful just because the chosen hostel.... But now, this second time in Paris was amazing, the hostel has good facilities, and the atmosphere is one of the most important aspects.. perfect to interact with everybody ...

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Nice hostel, but I missed a kitchen, and a area not from the bar. to meet everybody... locker "private" locker i missed as well..

Dixo's Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Was the best hostel that I've ever stayed in Europe. The place and the staff were greats! They help us with informations about the city, turist guide, some city views amazing. They were just not servers, were friends!! Clean, confortable, they have a balcony upstairs that is amazing! Everybody must go there and have a look!! Tks the couple of brothers that look after us there!

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

No hot water in the shower, terrible staffs, without wifi.. I've tried used the pc, I paied 3 euros and didn't working.. 1 key for room, it's terrible if u don't know the people, like me Whit two coreans that didn't know speak english..