Reviews: darkio

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Hostel really nice! Location is great, pretty close to train station and not too far to Machu Picchu bus stop. There is good bar where you can try a peruvian beer, Cusqueña is the best one. Staff is helpfull, in special Betina, the recepcionist, and the barman Roy. Bathroom is the only inconvenient, really cold water or really hot, it's not nice. It's a good value for money.

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel, located in a great part of Santiago, close to many pubs, clubs and great restaurants, the subway station is a few minutes walking. There are a lot of nice different ambients, rooms are spacious and cozy. The only inconvinient was the unhelper recepcionist when we needed a taxi to the airport. She said wouldn't be possible only one taxi because of our luggage. Then, we got by ourselves the first taxi that passed by just in front of the hostel, and it was cheaper than her suggestion.

I'm really sorry to hear that one of our recepcionist were not helpful, but let me clarify this issue with the taxi. The taxi company we work with uses gas powered cars. This technology is not very common in santiago and it uses most of the cars trunk to put a big container. That's why they can't take too many people and too many bags, they just wouldn't get in. I hope you change you mind about us and will come back soon! Saludos

Delirio Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Great hostel! Really nice place, awesome enviroment, great staff. Rooms are cozy and clean. The location is very good, you can go anywhere by walk. I really appreciate that!

Oi Darkio! Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. It's really good to know you had a good experience and definetely look forward to seen you back again!

Palermo ArtHostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

We were in three persons and stayed in a room what seemed like a staff place, where people live there. Then, wasn't like a hostel room. There were many things on the floor, dirty clothes and shoes what make the room smells bad, there was a bed covered by clothes and things, unsafety shaking beds with no stairs, a completely mess. We just felt like were in a someone room as a favor. That's not good! I think I could have a different opinion if I stayed in a real hostel room as I paid for.

Really nice hostel! It's in the middle of two most famous beaches, Playa Mansa e Playa Brava, near of restaurants, market, stores etc. The enviroment is good, great staff, excelent place to stay in Punta.

Thanks for your comment Darkio ! we´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! Regards El Viajero Staff

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was my second time there and it's even better.The location is the best, near of the many landmarks, so you can take a walk and to other further places, there is a subway station pretty close. Rooms are cozy and spacious. The enviroment is awesome, the common area is the best I´ve ever seen in the hostels I've been. There is a club, Fusion, really nice to spend some time or get ready before hang out.