Dragon Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It's cramped so don't expect much in the way of room. However it gets the job done, and you shouldn't expect much when staying in the middle of hong kong anyways. I had a private but I heard some strange stories about other people who stayed in dorms. Could be hit or miss.

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

The owners are both really nice and helpful. Anything you need they will help you with. It's not that close to the all so famous full moon party beach but you can easily rent a motorbike and its a 10 minute drive. Great hostel and there is awesome food next door.

Rucksack Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Cool bar area and good beer specials.

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Sebastian was the chillest guy ever. He helped us with all our needs and did it with a smile on our face. I would stay in this place even if it were a complete dump because he was so cool.

The social atmosphere here was great. Nice and open which allowed for good conversation with fellow travelers.

EDU Hostel Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

The hostel was very nice, but more like a hotel. It was a strange mix of backpackers and parents traveling with kids. The open area was nice and good for socializing and it was very clean and had everything you need. Still, it seemed just a bit strange for a young backpacker to have 8 year old kids running around.

Sunny Days Hostel

Jakarta, Indonesia

This was a nice and social hostel. However most people seemed to be using it as a hub to stay for a night and then move on, because honestly who wants to stay in Jakarta longer than they have to.

Hunny Hostel Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

This was a nice and social hostel but it seemed that most people were using it as a hub to stay for a night and then move on, because honestly who wants to stay in Jakarta longer than they have to.

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

The location of the hostel is right in downtown auckland, so it's great for just being able to walk out your door and be close to everything from food to shopping to transportation. If you want to get sleep on the weekend, this is probably not the place. Lots of bars and stuff under and attached to the hostel, but it's fun if you are looking to go out.

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our central location. Nevertheless we would like to improve at all times and would love to hear your feedback on our staff as you rated them lower than other categories. Can you please email me under nadine@nomadsworld,com Thanks very much, Nomads Auckland Management

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Excellent hostel if you're looking to not quite be wrapped up in all the maddness in downtown Auckland. All the facilities are really nice, the lounge room is clean and comfortable and they have tons of movies. The kitchen is huge and has just about everything that you need.

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

This hostel was very nice, from the staff to the facilities (although I wasn't all that impressed with the beds). The lounge area is awesome for chilling and just meeting people. It is a located a bit from the downtown area, which may be good or bad depending on what you are looking for, but the area it is located in is quaint and a nice quiet suburb. Enjoyed my stay here.

Bamboo Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel was ok. While I was there it wasn't very social, but there were some monkeys that played in the jungle in the back near the patio, so that was cool. Overall it was not a bad hostel, but I have stayed at better. Probably would give it a 7 out of 10.

Thank you for your hosnest opinion, it is important to us in order to improve our hostel and we are hoping to see you back on day!

El Misti Rooms

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice hostel, all the employees there were great except one guy who was not helpful at all, but that is just a minor stain on the hostel. Overall the place was very nice, and the location is just a couple blocks from the copacabana beach.

Green House Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel was one of the nicest I have stayed at in south america. From the great back yard with pool and places to chill to the upper balcony in the back with hammocks. The lounge area where the TV was, is also very nice. I would recommend this place. And it's super easy to get the the falls from here.

Fun party hostel if thats what you want. They clean regularly as well. May think about not staying here if you plan to leave early for a trek to Machu Picchu. Overall it was a fun stay.

The Point Lima

Lima, Peru

Nice hot showers, and partying. I found that the room I was in was real loud, basically you could hear everything that anybody in the area was saying. Aside from that though it was a good experience.

Lodging House Ezama

Huaraz, Peru

Emelio is a great guy, and very accommodating. He will definitely take care of you. A quiet hostel where you can rest up for the trek that you have planned for the next day.

Loki del Mar

Mancora, Peru

Party hostel, don't expect much sleep if thats what you're looking for. But you probably already knew that. That being said, it was a lot of fun, although the all backpacker staff made for some slow service. Whatever, know what you are getting into.

The Point Mancora Beach

Mancora, Peru

I was only here for a night, but it was fun. It was dead because of the off season I think, but was nice overall. A little far from anything else in Mancora.

Hostel Nucapacha

Guayaquil, Ecuador

It was somewhat far from anything worth seeing in Guayaquil. The staff was friendly but not overwhelming me with kindness. The pool area was the best part, and was good for socializing. The dorm I was in was dark and dingy, but it didn't matter much to me as I don't spend much conscious time there anyways.

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

Really hot showers (in my room at least), and a cool balcony to overlook the city and socialize at. I enjoyed my stay here. Staff wasn't anything that special in my opinion, but not a show stopper. They also have an area where you can have bon-fires, which that alone is a winner for me.

La Floresta Hostel

Salento, Colombia

I found this to be a very nice hostel. The owners are very friendly and very helpful if you need it. They didn't speak much english, but it was hardly a problem. The 4 bedroom dorm we stayed in was small, but it wasn't that bad, although we didn't have all 4 beds taken up at once. They give you a key to get in and out of the hostel which was nice. All in all, I found it very pelsent. The view out the back on a good morning is incredible!

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Jeny was a great host for us, and if you're nice she will teach you spanish. Hostel is nice a calm, and a great place to meet people. Definitely not a party hostel, but centrally located and clean.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff make this a great place to stay at. They are all very nice and helpful