Langkawi Dormitorio

Langkawi, Malaysia

My brother and I stayed here for six nights and our expectations were far exceeded. The location is perfect- a short walk to a beautiful beach and dozens of awesome restaurants. The facilities are clean and well kept, and Richard and Lin (the couple that run the hostel) serve as FANTASTIC tour guides. They are so helpful in guiding you on the best things to do and the best places to eat. Every restaurant they recommended we LOVED. I cannot say enough great things about this hostel!

Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

The hostel was okay. I have stayed in better ones in Beijing before. But you really can't beat this location (walking distance to Forbidden City). The staff was not particularly friendly or helpful- at least not in the way other staff has been at hostels I have stayed in throughout China. They showed you directions places very quickly as though they were annoyed you had asked. The bar and restaurant area was nice!

Isla Gecko Resort

Boracay Island, Philippines

Very nice staff. I love how close this hostel is to the beach. Very quiet but also walking distance to the bars and beach. Great!

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

Wonderful and kind staff. Very helpful in booking everything! Love that this hostel is a bit off the beaten path and away from the noise of the city. Beautiful views and a great patio to hang out. The rooms are clean and the towels are probably the nicest you will find at a hostel in China. What a great holiday!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

This place is amazing! Monica was so helpful and funny and helped us with everything we needed. We loved staying here and want to go back!