Majestic Tourist Hotel, Kandy, Sri Lanka
9th Dec 2013

Joseph went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay. He was knowledgable and kind and an amazing cook! Nothing was ever a hassle - a very relaxed stay in a great place - would definitely recommend!

Krishna Palace, Jaipur, India
8.0
5th Dec 2013

Hospitality Home, New Delhi, India
3rd Dec 2013

Very close to metro and the owner is exceptionally hospitable - a rare find in Delhi. The owner did everything he could to make sure we had a good stay and helped us out wherever needed. Great guy.

St Christopher's Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.0
18th Nov 2013

While the location of this hostel is fantastic it is possibly the poorest of all the St Christopher Inns. Our room had a window that wouldn't shut (and it was 1 degree), you can barely move in the showers and the wifi is limited to the common room only which causes problems. I wouldn't stay here again.

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your recent stay. Wifi in the rooms is something we are striving for and hope to see in the near future. No one should have to brave Edinburgh's chills! In future just let a staff member know and they would happily move your into another room or shut the window for you. If we aren't made aware of the issue at the time we cannot act on it. Happy travels and all the best

Polaroid Siesta Hostel, Granada, Spain
6.3
5th Nov 2013

After reading all the other reviews on hostelworld I decided to give Polaroid a chance being that management had indicated things had been 'improved'. Not at all. When I arrived the guy handed me a map and said I was in the first floor. I was told nothing about the hostel (check out time, facilities/amenities etc). To make matters worse there is a note on reception saying they are there at 9am everyday. On two if the three days I stayed I waited until 9.45 and still no one came. Total crap.

Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
2nd Nov 2013

I could not rate a hostel higher than Samay. The rooms are awesome as each has an ensuite, it's very secure with key card access only and the staff are awesome (especially Laura!). It felt like a home away from home and I'd definitely stay here again - it's also super easy to get to from the SS bus station!

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
31st Oct 2013

Awesome hostel with awesome staff - just a tad noisy.

Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
26th Oct 2013

Staying at Riad Baraka was awesome! I've never stayed somewhere so clean - the linen smalls clean, the rooms, the entire place! And, to add a cherry on top, they have a better breakfast than I had anywhere else in Morocco. The terrace is also pretty sweet and Joe and Trevor are super helpful!

Thank you it's easy to be the charming helpfull host with lovely guests ! You were a pleasure thanks for choosing us!

Dar Zerhoune, Meknes, Morocco
23rd Oct 2013

Dar Zerhoune was a great place to stay! Hajiba is an amazing cook and nothing is too much trouble. A very cosy place to stay.