Pierrot e la Rosa

Genoa, Italy

the floor in my room was sticky and cleaned only after 2 nights when I asked for it. we had a disagreement about the desposit which was unpleasant. pos. : they borrowed me an umbrella. ☔ and offered me un panino for breackfast.

• 25th Feb 2014

Albergo Carola

Genoa, Italy

nice staff. it is possible to make tea or coffee. there is a machine with several bevages and snacks, a small fridge. very clean.

• 20th Feb 2014

West Side YMCA

New York, USA

I stayed at the Y 2 years ago.the airco was steaming hot, so I asked it to be fixed. Not during my stay... This time the same problem in my room, so I asked for and got another room. the light was not working and it was fixed asap. good for U Y! what I like about the Y is that it's so close to Central Park, the Wholefoodstore and the music centres. the staff is friendly but did not know anything about recyclingbins. they ware kind of HIDDEN in 2 rooms apart from the Lobby.Do good Y and put bins!

• 16th Oct 2012

the hostel was clean. it was handy to be able to use the internet for free. Negative: I asked the hostel bfor directions for travel from the station in Philly; NO answer. I asked for info about Philly where to rent a bike. The staff said there was no such thing, which was incorrect. The staff was not very helpfull to provide info about Philly. Usually staffmembers love to help, but not here.

• 14th Oct 2012

This hostel is only 7 minutes by bus from the Brindisi Airport. Very convenient. To reach the centre of town you can rent a bike at the hostel. The owner's name is Maurizio; his English is perfect and he is a friendly man.