Pierrot e la Rosa, Genoa, Italy
6.3
25th Feb 2014

the floor in my room was sticky and cleaned only after 2 nights when I asked for it. we had a disagreement about the desposit which was unpleasant. pos. : they borrowed me an umbrella. ☔ and offered me un panino for breackfast.

Albergo Novecento, Genoa, Italy
20th Feb 2014

nice staff. it is possible to make tea or coffee. there is a machine with several bevages and snacks, a small fridge. very clean.

West Side YMCA, New York, USA
7.7
16th Oct 2012

I stayed at the Y 2 years ago.the airco was steaming hot, so I asked it to be fixed. Not during my stay... This time the same problem in my room, so I asked for and got another room. the light was not working and it was fixed asap. good for U Y! what I like about the Y is that it's so close to Central Park, the Wholefoodstore and the music centres. the staff is friendly but did not know anything about recyclingbins. they ware kind of HIDDEN in 2 rooms apart from the Lobby.Do good Y and put bins!

The Quality Inn Gloucester City, Philadelphia, USA
6.0
14th Oct 2012

the hostel was clean. it was handy to be able to use the internet for free. Negative: I asked the hostel bfor directions for travel from the station in Philly; NO answer. I asked for info about Philly where to rent a bike. The staff said there was no such thing, which was incorrect. The staff was not very helpfull to provide info about Philly. Usually staffmembers love to help, but not here.

• Netherlands,
7.3
10th Jun 2010

This hostel is only 7 minutes by bus from the Brindisi Airport. Very convenient. To reach the centre of town you can rent a bike at the hostel. The owner's name is Maurizio; his English is perfect and he is a friendly man.