1st Nov 2013

I love staying at Bob's Bunkhouse and do each time I'm traveling through Johannesburg.

17th Feb 2013

I really like staying here. :)

• USA, Female,
Simba Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe
6th Feb 2013

This stay is a great value for your money with regards to the room, breakfast, and friendliness of the staff. However, the taxi from the airport to the B&B ($40) cost more than the room ($35) so it completely negated any benefit of the low price. It is very far from the airport in Harare. I would recommend it for people who want to be close to the Westgate area; however, I would evaluate your travel plans closely to be sure that you aren't actually spending more money by staying out there.

Thanks a lot for this review. Other travellers kindly note the location is Westgate in Harare or kindly check the map, so that only guests that need or want to stay in that area can book.

7th Jan 2013

Cosy and friendly, I felt right at home and very safe. I appreciated the pick up from the airport. I will definitely stay here again.