Karibu Hostel

Moshi, Tanzania

Only stayed one night here but we really liked it. Ailsa made us feel very welcome and helped us with everything we needed. All the profits go to a NGO wich is a plus!!

• 1st Dec 2013

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

Loved it here! The place is lovely, great breakfast, great food and super friendly staff. Totally recomended!

• 15th Nov 2013

Backpackers Nirvana

Mombasa, Kenya

The place is great! The staff is even greater!! The only thing that put us down was an inconvenient with one of the dogs, he went a little crazy on one of the girls working there. Other than that, breakfast is amazing, you are free to use the kitchen ...you wont find a better place to stay in Mombasa!

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Hi, thankyou so much for your review. And actually was waiting for the opportunity to address the issue with our rescue dog. Just to inform you and everyone that he has been removed from Nirvana permanently and there will be no concerns from now on for any of us and our guests :-) Regards, Lesley

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This place rocks!!

• 11th Mar 2012

1949 Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Nivel place to stay, they have every facility and it's very close to the comercial street and the beach!

• 4th Mar 2012

Che Lagarto Hostel Iguaz´┐Ż

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

They stoled my iPhone at this hostel, I asked the girl at the front desk where could I charge my phone because my plug was different and they didn't have any adapters so she told me I could leave it there, and that she would watch it. I came an hour later and my iPhone wasn't there and the girl had no idea who took it and the rest of the staff was very unhelpful! I don't recomend it to anyone! After that I met few travelers that had similar problems in Che lagarto in other cities!!

• 3rd Mar 2012