Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 45

Fun place with lots of energetic people from all over. Location is close to Metro and accessible to everything.

• 11th Jan 2014

The Meeting Point Hostel

Barranquilla, Colombia

Nice and pleasant owners who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I would stay there again.

• 9th Jan 2014

Hostel Masaya Santa Marta

Santa Marta, Colombia

Excellent hostel with amazing facilities in an excellent location with friendly and helpful staff. The minor drawback was the ventilation in the dorms. The individual fans helped, but some more ventilation would be helpful. It was hot, but otherwise an excellent hostel for the bargain price.

• 6th Jan 2014

Sunflower Hostel

Cali, Colombia

great staff, great location!

We value each of your words, thank you for your punctuation, that motivates Comnos keep working to be better .. We hope to have you back in Sunflower. Jairo Carvajal

A great place for a relaxing time in Cali. A bit far from the center, but worth it for the calmness and tranquility.

La Casa Cafe

Cali, Colombia

Paola was supper helpful and friendly!

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Mamy Dorme Hostel

Barranquilla, Colombia

Mamy was super friendly and helpful. I stayed here during a difficult time Carnival, but considering the massive amounts of people, I still had a great time! I will stay here again.

This wasn't staying at a Hostel, but rather a friends house! Roy is an excellent cook and host! If you get offered one of his "snacks", but sure and try them. When I return, I will always try an stay at the Chef Hostel. Thank you for creating a great atmosphere.

The Resort

Tel Aviv, Israel

We enjoyed our stay, however in the description as a "hostel" should read that this is a campsite. We stayed in a tent, which was ok, however we though we were getting a "room". Overall, a nice location and a good time.

• 9th Jul 2012
  • All Male Group, 41+

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Situated by major attractions, but also touristy area so food prices higher.

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

Helpful staff and close to metro and easy walk to good value restaurants.

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

It would be helpful if I would have known it was a camping site, we thought it was a hostel - but overall a very nice and relaxing Place.

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Enjoyed our stay although it was only 1 night.

• 28th Jun 2012
  • All Male Group, 41+

Eurohostel Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Staff was helpful, location was good because Metro was close + local markets and store close by. I would stay again.

Thank you for your comment! Would be happy to welcome you again!

Emma Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I enjoyed my stay during EuroCup. Staff was helpful.

Goldmarie

Berlin, Germany

Good for the price. My floor was very quiet at night (4th floor) and we had a clean bathroom. Downstairs seemed a bit more hectic, but staff was helpful.

Lettem Sleep

Berlin, Germany

For the price, a good value. Location was close to lots of bars and good food options. Staff was helpful, however the common area was under repair. Good for the price.

Levanten Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location, but don't get the room next to the laundry room- People were in and out all through the night.

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Enjoyed my stay - perfect location for tourist attractions.

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great location, but the common space is fairly small for the number of beds. The staff was laid back, but seemed uncertain and new. It was worth of the cost.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

A good value, but the location is a bit out of the city. However, it was clean and close to the end of the subway.