Downtown Oasis, Budapest, Hungary
9th Jan 2015

I stayed in the double room of the hostel, didnt see much of the other guests. It was very homy and private, which I liked. It practicly is a large flat turned into hostel. Absolutly great location, supermarked next door, view on the jewish synagoge from the balcony, clean, affordable, nice and helpfull staff, tea and cofee for free. Definitely a must for stay in Budapest!

Orient Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
15th Jun 2014

I stayed in he Orient hostel four nights. The location was absolutely great for me. I loved the busy street in the night, even the windows of my room were to the road. (the femal 8 bed room is located just about the bar and the busy street. No airconditioning, so closing the windows was not possilbe.)You will definitely need ear plugs if you want to sleep before 2pm, but with them it worked just right! The hostel was clean, convinient price, the staff at the reception very helpful and nice.

Astoria City Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
8.0
13th Jun 2014

I only stayed one night in this hostel. I stayed in the shared room with the windows to the courtyard, which was very good and quiet. The other rooms had windows to a busy street, quite noisy. It is a big city flat turned into a hostel located in an apartement house. I liked the home-atmosphere of the hostel and the little balcony looking into the courtyard. It was clean and the receptionist was very helpfull and nice. The location is very convinient and the price good.