Riad Verus, Fez, Morocco
26th Aug 2017

They wanted to give me the lower bunk bed, but there was barely 50cm between my bed and the other one. When I asked for another bed, they front desk guy was so rude, he said I was a snob and that I wouldn't like the other room! They are quite unprofessional, and they only think that because the have a nice common area they could offer a terrible service. I also found cockroaches on the toilet. I would not stay ever again In this hostel. Also the lockers are so small it would no fit an iPad.

We are sorry to read your review and we make sure to offer the best service possible, have an awesome location, great hygiene, fabulous ambience and very kind staff and there is plenty more space between upper and lower bunk as they are standard bunks and standard lockers for personal effects.

Riad Idrissi, Meknes, Morocco
24th Aug 2017

First of all, they lie about the hotel. It is said on the description that it has air conditioner, but it only has a fan. My room was so hot, I could not sleep. Also they lie about the no curfew, the door closes at midnight. The staff was. The staff was not helpful at all, as they almost act as if you were not there. This is the case of some hostels, that they think that having a "decent" room, they are going to be top rated. I would stay only as a last resource!

Tangier Kasbah Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
11th Aug 2017

The best of this hostel is the host!! Ayoub tries so hard to create a friendly atmosphere between the guest. The place is nice, comfortable, and clean. Ayoub is a highly professional host, that would treat you as a five stars hotel. No doubts on why it is becoming the best hostel in Tangier...

9th Jul 2017

This is clearly the best hostel in Milan! The staff is super nice, specially a guy called alex! This hostel is a must destination

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
5.4
8th Jul 2017

This is clearly the worst hostel I have stayed in London. I am an architect myself, and I must confess the hostel is in poor conditions. First of all, they packed 18 in a room with. I ventilation. The is no plugs or individual lights, so you must wake up everyone to go to your bed, because the room was stuffed with everyone's possessions. It was impossible to close the bathroom door (not lock, but the door was actually bigger than the door hole). I hop you could take this review as constructive.

Bluesock Hostels Porto, Porto, Portugal
31st Aug 2016

Simply the best hostel I have ever been! Nice, clean, new, well designed!

The Hipstel, Barcelona, Spain
2.9
5th Aug 2015

I booked for the hipstel because it said it had air conditioner, and barcelona can be really hot duri g the summer. The air conditioner didnt work. I asked for a fan, and the brought me one that also didnt work. When I went for a complain in the morni g the manager keep me waiting one hour, only to tell in a rude way there was anything he can do, and that air conditioner works perfect, that it was our fault to not be parience enough. I would stay in this hostel, too expensieve for what it is.

The Hipstel, Barcelona, Spain
13th Jul 2015

the manager was so rude! air conditioner did not work!

Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Dec 2013

The hostel is so nice, however, when you go to the lounge, the staircase smells funny... the thing is that all the bathroom has windows to this stairecase, and the staircase has no ventalation, I bet this is not very hyegenic.... the beds are nice, and the location is incredible

Hayarkon 48 Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel