Reviews: mimmatias1099

Location: Portugal, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Goiabada com Queijo Hostel

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Lidiane is super friendly and helpful, she even took everybody staying at the hostel to a waterfall. Perfect base to explore the city, meet other travellers and relax a little. Clean, great breakfast and atmosphere! The hostel has a common room where it is impossible not to talk to other people! Really cosy! Very good hostel!

Casa6ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed one night in a private room, which is in an appartment one block from the hostel. Location is perfect, the room was very good, clean and safe. A little expensive though. Can't tell anything about the hostel atmosphere, as the appartment was not in the same building. The staff was helpful enough, but I didn't interact much with any of them, and didn't ask for much help either.

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Incredibly friendly staff! Very well located, secure, very good breakfast and awesome atmosphere! I had a great time at walk on the beach!

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Aquario Pousada - Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Super friendly and helpful staff! Great atmosphere and really cool parties! I stayed both in a dormitory and in a private room. The dormitory wasn't the cleanest place ever, but mainly due to the other people staying there. The private room was really really good! Location is perfect, some boat trips depart right from the hostel pier, as well as the transfer to Rio! I loved my time at Aquario! If I ever go back to Ilha Grande, I'll definitely stay there!

Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

I loved my stay at Nari Nari! Mohamed is a great host!I have absolutely nothing to complain about! Free tea all the time, Mohamed will pick you up if you get lost, he will arrange an airport transfer if you need, and the rooms were really nice and clean! The atmosphere is great! Feels really good to relax for a while after one day exploring Marrakech! Nari Nari is a great choice!

Voss Vandrarheim AS

Voss, Norway

Marken Gjestehus

Bergen, Norway

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The staff was really helpful and friendly, i needed to print some documents and they helped me right away! Facilities were great, very clean bathrooms and rooms. Perfect location.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location. Helpful staff, but not too friendly. There's not much interaction between guests. Nice rooms. Tiny bathrooms.

Aboriginal Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great staff, organize cool events, really friendly! Location is very good. Everything very clean. Really cool hostel!