Koh Phangan, Thailand

the worst hostel I ever stayed, they asked for a minimum 5 nights booking, 50% payment in advance before arrival, the room was basic and small with a tiny shared toilet, so I paid an extra to upgrade for a bungalow, they took me to a small wooden cabin with a small fan, no room for my bag or to move around, like a dog house, so I decided to move to another place , they gave me 50% of my money back but refused to give me the money of the upgrade. disgusting place. Alvaro.

Golden Time Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

excellent hostel, the staff helped me to organize all the activities and gave me good information.

Sam Sen Sam

Bangkok, Thailand

good hostel, teh staff gave me good info and helped with my trip

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Musicology Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Carlito's Way

Rome, Italy

very basic hostel , just a bed and a toilet, no character or good atmosphere, no kitchen or dinning room, will never stay there again

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

great hostel !

Hostel Gallo d'Oro

Florence, Italy

Excellent Hostel , I felt like at home, I will go back again !

Very basic hostel , no kitchen, no common area or dinning room (just two little tables with a chair), staff didnt give any good info or help . I will never stay there again.

Good hostel, but too far away from the center, is a good option if you dont mind take the metro everyday.

Mambo Tango Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel , one of the best, good fun, great rooms and common area, nice little bar, clean, safe, good location and the staff is great and helpful.

Barbieri International

Madrid, Spain

Average hostel, breakfast is basic and no internet, maybe they can offer more info about activities in Madrid and have a good bar.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, maybe need a better common area, with sofas and Tv.