Reviews: seggerman

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 61

Clean and well-managed. Location a subway ride each way from Midtown-what hostel is anyway near there? Close enough to Museum Mile-and the Museum of Natural History/New York Historical Society. Wish the description didn't say towels would be charged - mine was free so I didn't have to lug a threadbare towel all week with me. Would definitely go back - and recommend it to others. They waived the no metropolitan area for me. Noisy partygoers very late-but it's a hostel, after all.

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the convenience of our hostel and our services. We have free towel service in our hostel. Thank you for the word of recommendation and our hostel does have quiet hours from 11pm to 7am.

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

The grey walls, though well maintained were dreary. NO HOT WATER in the shower. Room 417 faces 34th street - and for someone not used to street noises was very noisy.

Thank you for your review. We are constantly repainting all common areas and rooms to ensure a fresh look as if its our first day of opening. Please feel free to make a color recommendation as we are always seeking ways to improve. We have double checked our boiler, water tanks and had additional water complaints.

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

persistent smell of - cat urine? even in kitchen single blanket offered

block from bus ($1.25) into town in lovely Montrose - walking distance to several museums, gay bars pool and pool - swim and billiards thick thirsty towels rooms warm and comfortable

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

sketchy neighborhood (not Nob Hill, a few blocks away) but once inside - what a beautiful place! musical instruments on the walls, luxury bedcovers, TV in the room

Smart Hyde Park View

the woman who greeted me neglected to tell me about breakfast - or the location of the bathrooms. She also didn't tell me about putting the room card into the slot. The rooms were messy when I arrived but that was only because I got there midday. Carelessly left a current converter in an outlet - and it was still there the next day!

We are sorry you weren't informed properly during the check in, we take our guests feedback very seriously to improve our services. SCI Staff

Staff unconcerned when coffee ran out. Toilet paper quickly replenished, though. Room chilly. Location only a mile from downtown - easy walk each way.. Main room too dim to read in. Storm blew out cable and tv weeks earlier.

Gallery Inn Hotel

Washington DC, USA

cozy intimate hostel in the shadow of the massive Washington Hilton convenient for Dupont Circle night life but far enough away to be quiet quick walk to Georgetown as well

DC Trekker

Washington DC, USA

Loads of rules. I should have been notified to bring a pair of beach sandals to wear. Clean and comfortable but a little pricey for shared rooms. Someone should haul the owner in to court-she won't let single room to couple not married and/or wihout same last name-discrimination based on marital status,public accomodation,housing and probably sexual orientation.