• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
6th Jun 2014

It was a great value for the price.The hostel is a bar in the same time. It's a place where "locals" go to. So, it's interessing for mixt with the population. But I didn't like the fact that to go to the showers I have to pass by the bar. Since there are a early happy hour. The bar was kind of crowd.... And isn't really a great feeling.

• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
Ecohostel Andromeda, Gent, Belgium
5th Jun 2014

This was one of the best hostel I ever been. The staff is really nice. I really like all the environmental attention. It suit my values, but even for people who's little less in engaged in the « environment action» it a place to go. It's comfy, the shower are perfect, the breakfast good.... And plus, it's on a boat!

• Belgium,
Hostal Versalles, Algeciras, Spain
6.0
1st Jun 2010

Finaly, I didn\'t go at the hostel. I sent a mail 3 days before and I didn\'t have answer! I realy didn\'t like this!!!